Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
0 links from any decent City source on this one. They're mostly all saying Jorginho and Mahrez are the targets, and Sam Lee went a step further and claimed Hazard/Mbappe is still on if their transfers are possible, even if we get Mahrez.
Clearly I was being devils advocate but I suspect there are times when big transfers are being considered, powder is kept well and truly dry

Bale obviously isn't happy with lack of playing time - but, hey, he's made his own bed - RM sign (or try to sign) the best players at each and every position every summer window. Not playing... well... you're up against world class competition and you need to impress the ownership, the manager and the fanbase - or else you're out.

My guess is that Bale remains at RM next year off his spectacular CL final performance; RM will make some vague promises about increased playing time.

Meanwhile next season - who knows what transpires... Bale gets injured?... RM sign some WC darling they feel compelled to play ahead of Bale?... or Bale becomes a preferred regular starter.

Julen Lopetegui becomes the new Real Madrid manager after the world cup.

The one manager in the world who loves Isco and Asensio more than Zidane...I would imagine this is the end for Bale at Madrid and he'll be on the move.

Not that I think it'll involve us.

Bale obviously isn't happy with lack of playing time - but, hey, he's made his own bed - RM sign (or try to sign) the best players at each and every position every summer window. Not playing... well... you're up against world class competition and you need to impress the ownership, the manager and the fanbase - or else you're out.

My guess is that Bale remains at RM next year off his spectacular CL final performance; RM will make some vague promises about increased playing time.

Meanwhile next season - who knows what transpires... Bale gets injured?... RM sign some WC darling they feel compelled to play ahead of Bale?... or Bale becomes a preferred regular starter.

I wouldn't expect the manager to give a toss about what the fan base think as long as you are performing

My oldest friend (not a City fan) has told me that a friend of his, is a friend of Bale’s granddad and he’s said Bale is moving to City this summer

My friend has put some money on it @16/1.

Make of that what you will.

My oldest friend (not a City fan) has told me that a friend of his, is a friend of Bale’s granddad and he’s said Bale is moving to City this summer

Good luck with that but I really don’t think your mate is correct - but who knows - time will tell.

You post this after @mattyb post his Madrid link, ok...
We’ve got delegates flying to Madrid on Tuesday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.