Gareth Barry - usual waste of space

tufty

I for one would not be bothered if he never put a Blue shirt om ever again. Never seen a footballer go from good to shite so quickly in my life.

tufty said:
I for one would not be bothered if he never put a Blue shirt om ever again. Never seen a footballer go from good to shite so quickly in my life.

would you have preferd it if robinho and petrov was playing tonight?? judging by that shit comment above i wouldnt be suprised

tufty said:

would you have preferd it if robinho and petrov was playing tonight?? judging by that shit comment above i wouldnt be suprised

what is peoples obsession with slating barry, he did a lot more than everyones messiah steven ireland

Are you having a laff.

Would the game have completely bypassed a Gerrard, or Fabregas, or essien, or Fletcher, the way it did Barry?

He was just chasing shadows the whole game.

Tufty, I suggest you follow a sport you can understand 'cos you sure as hell don't understand football.

tufty said:
Are you having a laff.

Would the game have completely bypassed a Gerrard, or Fabregas, or essien, or Fletcher, the way it did Barry?

He was just chasing shadows the whole game.

like it bypassed gerrard on Sunday????? Barry played reasonably well tonight as did the whole team in my opinion until ade's sending off not seen it again as I've only just got home but I hear it was incredibly harsh!

I don't think we were watching the same game fella. He by no means pulled up any trees but he was far from the worst City player out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.