Gareth Barry

listen, i'm not being reactionary here. But i never want to see Barry in a City shirt again, at least in important matches. To me he is a notch below Vieira, a slow "thinking" footballer who should be pulling the strings but looks completely out of his depth when it comes to the midfield battle. At least Big Pat can pass a ball

Barry is a name in a shirt, and nothing more. He provides nothing, outpaced when trying to reclaim possession, unadventurous in possession, prone to fucking awful mistakes. Today he was easily our worst player, and that's something that could be levelled against him several times over the last 2 years.

i'm a big fan of Mancini, love his style of the pitch and his tactical stance. But if he keeps playing Barry it's going to reflect very badly on him

Ding Dong - Milner - Ya

if you're playing with 3 in the middle, that's what it should be. Barry would be nowhere near mine

Given the circumstances of todays game, he's not the the person i'd want in my team with ten men.I just didn't see him haring around the pitch trying to make up for the one man dis-advantage but thats just his lack of ability to do that.But then again I cant think of any other player that made me a little bit happier today apart from Hart that is.

He's average at most things but doesn't do anything particulary well.

deJong_Ones said:
listen, i'm not being reactionary here. But i never want to see Barry in a City shirt again, at least in important matches. To me he is a notch below Vieira, a slow "thinking" footballer who should be pulling the strings but looks completely out of his depth when it comes to the midfield battle. At least Big Pat can pass a ball

Barry is a name in a shirt, and nothing more. He provides nothing, outpaced when trying to reclaim possession, unadventurous in possession, prone to fucking awful mistakes. Today he was easily our worst player, and that's something that could be levelled against him several times over the last 2 years.

i'm a big fan of Mancini, love his style of the pitch and his tactical stance. But if he keeps playing Barry it's going to reflect very badly on him

Ding Dong - Milner - Ya

if you're playing with 3 in the middle, that's what it should be. Barry would be nowhere near mine

I totally agree with this 100 %. he is just such an average player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.