Gareth Barry

Chairman Wesker said:
do me a favour.

if you are saying that gareth barry is crucial to our team then we have no hope this season in any competition.

And if you're saying that the man who was a near ever present last season, and has been one of the first choices on the team sheet for successive England managers is somehow below your rating of "good", then you're an idiot.

Fuckin top today - best game in a City shirt.

Heart was in my mouth a few times after he was booked though!

He doesn't look out of place in this team at all, helps everyone out and very cool in possession. Seems to be taking more shots this season too

Every great side full of flair players needs water carriers and the "oil" to keep the side ticking over. Barry is absolutely top notch at both of these jobs. One of the most intelligent players this country has. Didn't think I would ever say that but its so obvious to see when he has quality surrounding him.

As the person who posted the infamous "Gareth Barry isnt all that" thread way,way back,I've felt validated that he more often than not completely underperforms and lacks the pace and mental focus required.

Until now.This season and in preseason he has been reborn...this is the player Villa lost but we didnt get until now.

Keep it up Gaz!

most underrated player we have imo. He knows his faults but he he works hard and although his legs arnt that quick but his brain is...keep it up barry.

Superb again.

Interesting to see that he looks a far better player alongside Yaya, with no Nige.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.