Gareth Barry

Thaksinssoldier said:
Until now.This season and in preseason he has been reborn...this is the player Villa lost but we didnt get until now.

100% wrong. He has always been this good, especially last season.

ramsdale4 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Until now.This season and in preseason he has been reborn...this is the player Villa lost but we didnt get until now.

100% wrong. He has always been this good, especially last season.
Gotta say that he always has too. Never really put a foot wrong. Mr. Dependable, if you will. I rate Nige more than most but Gaz Baz is awesome.

It impressed me that once he got that Yellow he still got stuck in and didn't hide, good effort Gaz.

Now showing that competition in any squad is a healthy thing...........

Didn't think he had that good of a game today compared to last week where he was in contention for MoM.

He was probably one of our worst players but still had a decent game, and I believe he's still an important player for us and should feature when fit.

Thaksinssoldier said:
No he's definitely improved,seems a lot fitter also

As the others have said, he is Mr Dependable and he puts in a shift week in week out, and always has done.

One thing I will say is that he seems more open to letting rip with the left foot now, which is a slight improvement, so I take your point on that side of his game.

His long shots are looking great.. We need that

Doubt our 3 DM's will play as much together this year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.