Gareth Barry

First season for us he was poor, last season he improved, this season he has been immense. A vital player for us IMO.

How can so many fans not see just how good Barry is? Almost every forum I look at I see the same thing over and over again "Their midfield isn't that good it still has Gareth Barry in it"

I always remember what a Villa fan said when we first signed him "You'll ask yourself what it actually is that Barry does, but when he isn't playing you'll find out"

Very much underrated. I fully expect that when he retires I'll be reading 'How did Gareth Barry win so many medals when he's so shit'

He's been a fantastic player for us and the fact that Mancini plays him virtually every game says volumes.

citytillidie24 said:
One of the best central midfield performances I've seen in years, he was everything for us this afternoon. Great use of the ball, great tackling, challenged them in the air. He's our best player at the moment and long may it continue. Fantastic player!
THISSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.