Gareth Barry.

Salar said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Salar said:
Didn't do much today.Was ineffective the entire match.

Whenever he plays in there with Yaya he gets hung out to dry, Yaya is not a defensive mid for the simple reason he dosent pick people up off the ball, did you see how many times today Barry had too much ground to cover due to the fact that Yaya couldnt be arsed to get back.
Can he be blamed for the second goal.I think so seeing as how Shrek made the run from Midfield.

Look again mate.

he's been brilliant recently but today he couldn't cope with their pace of attack. doesn't help that he had very little defensive support from the midfield

let Rooney go twice, first touch was bobbins, didn't create at all, didn't shoot well, didn't clear up well, out of his depth imo, if I'm being nice out of his depth in a 2 man midfield against good teams, but 2bh I'd go as far to say out of his depth against good teams period.

Time for an upgrade.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
let Rooney go twice, first touch was bobbins, didn't create at all, didn't shoot well, didn't clear up well, out of his depth imo, if I'm being nice out of his depth in a 2 man midfield against good teams, but 2bh I'd go as far to say out of his depth against good teams period.

Time for an upgrade.
Wasn't Garcia the upgrade.

JoeMercer'sWay said:

Time for an upgrade.

it;s time to try for de rossi at all cost..will improve us A LOT

Salar said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Time for an upgrade.

seeing as an upgrade is meant to be an improvement and not less effective than the original, no not really.

He's a good guy but never was and never will be a world-class player. One-dimensional with no pace.

If Mancini can get one of his targets like DDR or Martinez Barry wouldnt be more than a sub for City. He is still startin week in week out as we couldnt get those players.

He probably wont get a new contract and it expires at 2014 summer so next summer we maybe will sell him.

But he just a small reason of our pretty average season compared to last season. We have real key players performing unacceptable.
Barry is a little bit worse than last year so overall decent. But should ever play in CL again for us.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Salar said:
Didn't do much today.Was ineffective the entire match.
Sounds like he played quite well then

He was ok today. Don't know why he didn't knock the casing off that shot he had.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:07 pm --<br /><br />
Salar said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Time for an upgrade.

Garcia was the Spanish brick wall who could pass forwards, as opposed to the Dutch brick wall who could pass sideways and backwards. (The thirty seconds prior to Aguerooooooooooo excepted!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.