Gareth Barry.

This is a joke right. Barry was fine today. Not outstanding but as effective as any midfielder on the pitch outside of Silva.

i am gareth barry's biggest critic bar none and i thought today he did alright did the simple things offerd good angles to recieve the pass and keep it ticking over and was in decent positions a couple of times to defend. i was much more dissapointed with aguero a bit, silva's finishing then the piss poor performances from both Nasri and balotelli those last 2 were the real ones who should be taking shit for their overall performance not because one was shit in the wall.

barry had a decent game in which neither midfield dominated. we were playing with 9 men with mario and nasri though.

barry played ok apart from that shite shot he had.he works twice as hard as nasri and dont forget it must be hard when nasri silva and yaya are all bombing forward

kippaxblue76 said:
Salar said:
Didn't do much today.Was ineffective the entire match.

Whenever he plays in there with Yaya he gets hung out to dry, Yaya is not a defensive mid for the simple reason he dosent pick people up off the ball, did you see how many times today Barry had too much ground to cover due to the fact that Yaya couldnt be arsed to get back.

Not a fan of great GB but I do agree, lazy Ya Ya stands about and GB has to cover Ya Yas lack of movement.
Which means he is caught wrong footed in positions he should not be in.

Anyone seen the keys anywhere looks like the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Jesus Gareth Barry had reasonable game did his job of protecting the back four and giving the creative players to create.

Barry had a decent game today, he certainly doesn't deserve to be singled out.

Not consistent enough. When his passing is off, which it is often, he's pretty much ineffective. When his passing is spot on he looks a real good player, but those games are getting few and far between.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.