Gareth Southgate

Compared to who we would have had... Fat Sam!
He is truly a very refreshing change.
Fat Sam would have taken Rooney as his captain.
Listened to the media and dropped Sterling and we would
have been back home weeks ago.

It's a miracle!

Fat Sam would have been Hodgson 2.0. Rooney would still be captain, puffing, wheezing and overweight, struggling to control a simple ball, the obligatory United players like Smalling and Jones would be starting, lumping aimless long balls up to Kane, while Henderson and Dier pass the ball sideways to each other in the middle of the pitch. The best thing XXL large Sam did was get caught. Panama would have beaten us!

He is to be saluted I think. He coached the kids and now he is the actual manager he clearly trusts them. Which is great when you compare it to how all the previous managers would just play the so called superstars and never make a team out of them. At least he has built a functioning squad

Correct old cliche you can only beat what's in from you but Tunisia, Panama,Columbia , Sweden's oap club is hardly beating great opposition, thanks Jim for correcting me

Sweden's 'OAP club' are the reason why Italy aren't at this World Cup.

They also finished just 4 points behind France in qualifying.

Not to mention topping their group in this World Cup.

Some people seem determined not to give England any credit for the job they've done on some of these teams.

Starting to feel like the rags Europa league campaign when they won it.

Sweden's 'OAP club' are the reason why Italy aren't at this World Cup.

They also finished just 4 points behind France in qualifying.

Not to mention topping their group in this World Cup.

Some people seem determined not to give England any credit for the job they've done on some of these teams.

I think being an former player has helped his management style. He's felt the hurt and disappointment both on the pitch and nation in general. He's made a psychological shift in the players which is a huge positive.

Correct old cliche you can only beat what's in from you but Tunisia, Panama,Columbia , Sweden's oap club is hardly beating great opposition, thanks Jim for correcting me

Yet we've played similar teams and gone out with no one feeling an affinity to the team. Walked through town tonight, people like this squad. Give him a break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.