Garrido - Good job

samharris said:
toddy111 said:
Well it would have stopped the goal.. wots the problem >?

Putting a player on the post allows them to pack the 6 yard box without fear of offside, this also prevents the keeper from moving easily..

the worst it can do is cause a goal, which is wot happened anyway

He did OK but nothing more in my opinion. Maybe i mistook one incident early on ( approx 20 mins) he totally lost his man ( Donovan) to a simple 1 -2 round Kompany.

None of em were good today.

a few ok ........... but to be honest i feel flat.

Danish Blue said:
Another top [erformance by Garrido tonight and for me easily MOM, thought Benjani was good when he came on also to follow up his excellent performance last week.

We were crying out for someone to hold up the play tonight so bringing on Robhinho eas a blunder and why the hell we are playing Petrov out of position if SWP is fit to play is a bloody mystery

I thought stuart taylor was our MOM today, didn't give any balls away or any free kicks or penalities.

wowowowow you gotta be kidding me.

garrido was awful today!

every time the ball was passed back to him in the lb position, he was scared to death and had no idea what to do with it.

he was directly respponsible for the second goal by giving the ball away too cheaply, and evry time the ball went to him, he looked like a rabbit in the headlights.

i am sorry but i want more than that for the money we are paying him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.