Garrido got to play - How should we interpret that?

Maybe he's noticed in training that Garrido's a VERY talented player....

And that we might need him with the defensive crisis we're experiencing!!

I think Garrido is a good player who never had a shot with Hughes, so I'm glad to see Mancini check out most of our players fairly.

Citytillidie1 said:
Maybe he's noticed in training that Garrido's a VERY talented player....

And that we might need him with the defensive crisis we're experiencing!!

Garrido isn't very talented at anything. He still holds the record for me as the worst performance I have ever seen, off of any player, in any game, ever. When Chelsea twatted us 6-0, he was only at fault for 5 of them.

A lot of people are forgetting that Garrido was playing really well before Hughes signed Bridge and relegated him to the bench.

I think you're thinking of Michael Ball or somebody else.

I find it hard to think when Garrido last had a good game. I actually quite lad the lad's character, I just think that he isn't up to the level required for a top 10 Prem team. He needs a less strength orientated league. He'd do well in Italy, or Spain.

vbr said:
A lot of people are forgetting that Garrido was playing really well before Hughes signed Bridge and relegated him to the bench.

That is what I remember too.

i actually ( tin hat on) rate garrido
i though he was starting to play well
i do interpet it as the squad is bare

was santa injured ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.