Garrido got to play - How should we interpret that?

sweep said:
Citytillidie1 said:
He got ripped for this game on MOTD......

Fans who go to the matches, KNOW Garrido's talented!

Fans who only support from your armchair, THINK your opinion counts!
I rate him very poorly but not as poorly as Hughes did, I'd play him at leftback before Ben Haim or Richards but that's about it.

Ben Haim transferred to Pompey at the start of the season

Pride_In_Battle said:
sweep said:
I rate him very poorly but not as poorly as Hughes did, I'd play him at leftback before Ben Haim or Richards but that's about it.

Ben Haim transferred to Pompey at the start of the season
I also mentioned Hughes, another who's gone, nice isn't it.

Damocles said:
Well perhaps we are seeing different things.

I see a weak player, who is positionally awful, and can't particularly tackle. A winger who was pushed back and never came out. Not great in the air either, and certainly not commanding.

Got a bit of pace on him, and can pass a ball though.

I've honestly never seen him play more than 5 good games in a blue shirt
He is shit. I remember people saying he was better than Ball, and then some even said better than Bridge, some people really haven't a clue.

The myth that he was playing well was cos of the free kick, if you score a beauty you get at least 5 games where you can be average and people will just remember the goal. He's had a few average games at best last season which tbf was better than his shit games under Sven, but he's still nowhere near good enough.

He could probably do well in the Spanish Second Division or a shit Spanish team in the top league.

If Hughes had put an extra defender on in the games v Burnley Fulham and Hull he might still be in job.

You dont need to search for a 3rd .....shut the shop up

I hope some of you who slated Garrido, hold your head in shame, as Hughes should....

Garrido tonight showed his class, and he passed the ball as well as anyone on the pitch.

He's still young, and could prove to be the best left back at the club!

Robbo. said:
Somud said:
How do you analyze that Javier Garrido got the nod and got subbed on?

Sven's players that are left got to play, Maybe Sven asked Sven about possible signings at city and recomended Garrido and Petrov, would not suprise my if Bojinov came back now.
Sven can talk to himself but how does that effect City?

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Damocles said:
Well perhaps we are seeing different things.

I see a weak player, who is positionally awful, and can't particularly tackle. A winger who was pushed back and never came out. Not great in the air either, and certainly not commanding.

Got a bit of pace on him, and can pass a ball though.

I've honestly never seen him play more than 5 good games in a blue shirt
He is shit. I remember people saying he was better than Ball, and then some even said better than Bridge, some people really haven't a clue.

The myth that he was playing well was cos of the free kick, if you score a beauty you get at least 5 games where you can be average and people will just remember the goal. He's had a few average games at best last season which tbf was better than his shit games under Sven, but he's still nowhere near good enough.

He could probably do well in the Spanish Second Division or a shit Spanish team in the top league.
Yeh but he's our best free kick taker, Beckham got 100 caps with that old chestnut lol!

came on to reinforce the defence on the side where we were having most trouble,bagged a decent goal,so why all the negative shit

Javier actually defended very well during his time on the field tonight. He took the ball off several wolves players at various times when in one on one situations. I have always thought he was better than Bridge but by no means a World-Class fullback. He is young, though, and could get close. I think he'll be a fairly good squad player for a top side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.