Garrido got to play - How should we interpret that?

Citytillidie1 said:
Maybe he's noticed in training that Garrido's a VERY talented player....

And that we might need him with the defensive crisis we're experiencing!!

This for me....just because the Taffia didnt rate him doesnt make him a bad player

I think he's just trying to take full advantage of the whole squad over these 2 games in 3 days. I wouldn't read much into it

Well perhaps we are seeing different things.

I see a weak player, who is positionally awful, and can't particularly tackle. A winger who was pushed back and never came out. Not great in the air either, and certainly not commanding.

Got a bit of pace on him, and can pass a ball though.

I've honestly never seen him play more than 5 good games in a blue shirt

Answer
Clean slate for the players to prove themselves.

Svens players who have survived the cull by Hughes featured in some way today.

I am very happy with what I have seen. Playing to OUR strengths.

Will he do it against Wolves? I think so.

The scum have done this for years, match the work rate, play them at football.

Simples, as the creche would say.

I never rated Garido as a left back, too frail, IMO he is a left sided mdifielder who was played out of position. He does a good free kick from the left and may well have improved a lot since we last saw him, and he was just starting to get the hang of where he was playing. At the end of the day (100 cliche points there) the defence is threadbare and it is better to bring on guy who has some premiership experience than one who has none.

What is the problem? The new manager gives people a chance and we won with a clean sheet.................... works for me!

Damocles said:
Garrido isn't very talented at anything. He still holds the record for me as the worst performance I have ever seen, off of any player, in any game, ever. When Chelsea twatted us 6-0, he was only at fault for 5 of them.

He got ripped for this game on MOTD......

Fans who go to the matches, KNOW Garrido's talented!

Fans who only support from your armchair, THINK your opinion counts!

he played left mid, the position i always thought he would be best at. he isnt defensive enough to be a left back. good squad option seeing as we currently have a defensive problem

Citytillidie1 said:
Damocles said:
Garrido isn't very talented at anything. He still holds the record for me as the worst performance I have ever seen, off of any player, in any game, ever. When Chelsea twatted us 6-0, he was only at fault for 5 of them.

What about a bullshit post.

Citytillidie1 said:
Damocles said:

I rate him very poorly but not as poorly as Hughes did, I'd play him at leftback before Ben Haim or Richards but that's about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.