Garrido Says Farewell

yeah Cheers....really gonna miss your lack of pace and getting skinned by a player slower than Barry...

Massive tears in my eyes, honest - tears of fookin joy!!

Sorry to piss on the bag of love in chips - i'll check the OS piece now and probablky feel really really quilty, honest

Matt Diablo said:
yeah Cheers....really gonna miss your lack of pace and getting skinned by a player slower than Barry...

Sorry to piss on the bag of love in chips - i'll check the OS piece now and probablky feel really really quilty, honest
I await with bated breath your appreciation of Wayne "I can stand 10 yards off my man cos I've got fantastic pace" Bridge!

lancs blue said:
Matt Diablo said:

I await with bated breath your appreciation of Wayne "I can stand 10 yards off my man cos I've got fantastic pace" Bridge!

Kolakov is the man now...Bridgey? I used to like him but that has slowly been ebbed out of me - good backup though, but not on 90k a week!

Does anybody know if he has a twitter page or whatever so we could thank him for not being a smacked arse spoilt brat and wish him well?

I remember when he first joined the club I searched for him on Facebook. Strangely enough I found his account and added him, he accepted. Considering not a lot of people knew who he was at the time and there were some family photos and ones outside of football, I have no reason to believe it wasn't him.

I messaged him saying (in Spanish) 'Welcome to Manchester, we hope you settle in well and have a great future here' and he said something along the lines of 'It means so much that the fans show such love, I will play with pride' or something - it was in Spanish and the old Google translator can be gash.

Either way, top guy and I wish him all the best!

A very average left back and not good enough if we want to be at the top but what a credit to the club. Would of been a good signing for a mid table premirship side.

Thank you and all the very best Javier!!!

Come on you blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.