Garrido Says Farewell

This is easily the most I have wanted a player leaving our club to do really really well at their next club. It's so refreshing to see a pro footballer so down to earth and polite and respectful. Great guy just not quite good enough for winning the premier league. All the best Javier!!!

was obviously part of the kolarov deal, good luck javier true credit to our club, never shirked, put in the effort and you have one sweet left foot. thanks for the memories, and goodbye!

skelpomike said:
This is easily the most I have wanted a player leaving our club to do really really well at their next club. It's so refreshing to see a pro footballer so down to earth and polite and respectful. Great guy just not quite good enough for winning the premier league. All the best Javier!!!
I agree... just saw the video and he really seems down to earth and a thoroughly nice guy... all the best..

He was never going to be the best left back we've ever had, but he has the dedication and attitude of a consummate professional, something that some other players sadly lack.

Good luck Javier, you've been a credit to the club. Best of luck.

Like everyone has already said. A great credit and a thorough professional.

Best of Luck Javi and don't lose that slight hint of a Manc accent.

Best of luck to the lad! He may have not have been the best full back in the world but he always gave 100% and was a professional...more than a lot of footballers in the modern game.

Was one of only two players that bothered to smile when I got their pictures with my lad at Bolton last home game of 08-09 seemed genuinely happy to sign autographs and pose for pics. Still young enough to improve good luck in Sira A Javier!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.