Garrido

alera said:
Hasnt featured all season we tried to get rid and no takers. Has no future at the club cant see him playing for us again, even with bridge injured and one of the worst defences in the league he couldn't get in the side.

Garrido isn't as bad as everyone makes out on here, he is a decent wing back.

With Mancini in place now everyone will start from scratch, its up to Javier if he wants it badly enough

until the spurs game, everyone was bumming sylvinho hard, now all of a sudden he's shit?

How can anyone rate him with some many goals let in from his side of the pitch ? I can tell you no one who actually watches the games rates him or garrido IMO.

Garrido hasnt played at all this season is a shocking player defensively all of a sudden with our defence in the state its in we start playing him sounds like a great idea to me.

Zabs or barry back there for me and buy a decent left back in january.

El Boy Wonder said:
sam221985 said:
until the spurs game, everyone was bumming sylvinho hard, now all of a sudden he's shit?

Makes me laugh too mate

We left him completely alone against an in form whippet

I was not "bumming" sylvinhio - infact I think everyone knew before the spurs game he was going to get shat on by lennon, but his head helped his lack of speed,at the end of the day he is too old.

Both these players aren't good enough for us now, we will be looking for a left back in Jan.

To be fair its a hard one to call who to play garrido / sylvinhio

Slower than Silvinho ? I dont think so we are in a spot someone has to play back there GArrido is not the answer and will not play. I doubt he is even fit enough match wise when was the last time he featured for the first team ?

Zabs for example is fast enough but its the wrong side he played there a few times last season, it was not good.......but anything is better than Garrido or Syilvinho.

Godzilla said:
He's young and the only major weakness to his game was his positioning,

the coaches will have worked on that while he's been out of the team, he's a little older and a little wiser!

Hughes didn't like giving players he didn't sign a game, Garrido deserves his chance.
hughes give him a few chances but mistakes which cost us goals and 1 bad tackle in the box which should of been a penalty and us out of the uefa cup seem to have cost him his place.
his confidence is at an all time low and his tackling is a liability and seems to easy to beat imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.