Garrido

Is it a surprise most player struggle at left back behind Robinho and Petrov?

This years Champions League Winners, Englands 2nd choice, up and coming Spanish player.

For me, he's got the best left foot on the park when he plays. I remember him playing perfect 60yrd passes across the pitch. They guy has got a bit of talent. No doubt!

Corky said:

This years Champions League Winners, Englands 2nd choice, up and coming Spanish player.

Thats what i though Barry was bought for, you know with him being left footed he could drift over to the left and plug in the whole left by Robbie or Petrov.

Corky said:

This.

You can add Bellamy to that. These guys are great going forward but you have to be able to help defensively against players like Lennon, Walcott et al. That's why we got leathered by the spuds. I'd like to see Lescott switch over to left-back when he returns and get Vinny playing at the back.

Blue in exile said:
Corky said:

This.

You can add Bellamy to that. These guys are great going forward but you have to be able to help defensively against players like Lennon, Walcott et al. That's why we got leathered by the spuds. I'd like to see Lescott switch over to left-back when he returns and get Vinny playing at the back.
Why add Bellamy to that? Left back's are at there best with Bellers infront of them.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Why add Bellamy to that? Left back's are at there best with Bellers infront of them.

Not sure, that Larson for Brum is the perfect winger to play behind for me. He rarely gets to the byline to cross, so he has less distance to track back. But for me, despite Bellamy's work rate when hes 30 yards out of position the LB is on his own. Not knocking Bellers by the way, he couldn't be as effective offensively without getting into the positions he does.

Great how not playing improves your status with the fans. At the time Garrido was dropped he was playing badly, deemed a liabilty and being slaughtered by the fans. Now with Bridge missing it's asll about how he was treated badly and playing better at the time.

He does have a sweet left foot though and is probably the best edge of the box free kick taker in the club.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Great how not playing improves your status with the fans. At the time Garrido was dropped he was playing badly, deemed a liabilty and being slaughtered by the fans. Now with Bridge missing it's asll about how he was treated badly and playing better at the time.

He does have a sweet left foot though and is probably the best edge of the box free kick taker in the club.

Same happened when people were hoping Bradbury wasbac for the West Ham FAC game, and for the Tories.

Nelly's Left Foot said:

Nah Garrido has always had his fans on here (although I never understood it personally).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.