Garrido

Absolutely he had his fans but the vocal majority were having a go at him. Always the way of things though isn't it that the negitive ones tend to shout the loudest.

Bargain for £1.5m and I agree Hughes was harsh in the way he dropped him when he was starting to play well

Definitely the best set-piece taker at the club, his free-kick against the Bin Dippers was quality.

Don't think he's better than Sylvinho but he's nowhere near as bad as he's been made out to be.

Garrido will only play if there is no one else available to play there and I would count Zabs and BArry before him certainly Slyvinho (although poor) Lescott wehn he is fit etc etc. Basically I cant see him playing for the club agains really.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Great how not playing improves your status with the fans. At the time Garrido was dropped he was playing badly, deemed a liabilty and being slaughtered by the fans. Now with Bridge missing it's asll about how he was treated badly and playing better at the time.

He does have a sweet left foot though and is probably the best edge of the box free kick taker in the club.

Hmm no he wasn't he played shit when he first came back into the team and was improving everyweek untill he was droped by Hughes for Bridge who had just come back from injury.

Garrido isn't a defender. As a left back I would play Moonchester before him. he is a penalty waiting to happen.

Garrido deserves a chance. Met him last year when my son was mascott - no future at the club but better than Silv.... Put him in the shop window for the January Sales.

Richards was a nightmare at left back when Hughes played him there. I know Garrido isn't brilliant but surely he's better than that. Leave Richards at right back or central defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.