Garry Cook - Clueless

Not read all the thread, but you seriously need to send this to him.

See if you get a response.

That is a crackin' post mate.

citytill1die84 said:
Clueless if our owners thought he was clueless he wouldn't be in a job

Rubbish. Our owners know nothing about football and nothing about the business side of football, especially in the Prem league. They kept him because he was there and probably talked his way into keeping the job.

Our owner is rich but the money and positions he holds and has held are to do with his family being who they are, not him being a top level business man. No doubt he knows the oil industry inside out and is very astute when it comes to this type of business, but lets not kid ourselves that he is as sharp as they come on all levels of business, he's not.

tevezblue said:
citytill1die84 said:

Rubbish. Our owners know nothing about football and nothing about the business side of football, especially in the Prem league. They kept him because he was there and probably talked his way into keeping the job.

Our owner is rich but the money and positions he holds and has held are to do with his family being who they are, not him being a top level business man. No doubt he knows the oil industry inside out and is very astute when it comes to this type of business, but lets not kid ourselves that he is as sharp as they come on all levels of business, he's not.

Please astonish us all and provide proof ..

tevezblue said:
citytill1die84 said:

And who might you be when it comes to how to run a football club?

Stick to playing football manager 2010 in your boxroom mate your an embarrasment to MCFC.

tevezblue said:
citytill1die84 said:

With the greatest respect, your post was rubbish! To suggest that our owner does not know what he is doing is laughable.

tevezblue said:
citytill1die84 said:

Boring rag wum...not even vaguely concealed or smart enough.
Whatever "our owner" is or isn't-at least he's not a potless Yank.

blueinsa said:
tevezblue said:

With the greatest respect, your post was rubbish! To suggest that our owner does not know what he is doing is laughable.

Do you know what is laughable. Those who have rubbished my post and my opinion but fail to say why or why i am wrong.

Someone tell me why our owner knows a lot about the Prem league and knows a lot about the running of a Prem League club. I'll bet you none of you can come up with anything that is credible.

Why do i think he knows nothing and he is on a learning curve from zero - his experience and involvement in football and in particular the Prem league.

Over to those intelligent beings who have rubbished my post with no basis for their opinion to show something of worth.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:08 am --<br /><br />
flb said:
tevezblue said:

Stick to playing football manager 2010 in your boxroom mate your an embarrasment to MCFC.

Well i do run several of my own companies that i have started from nothing and know that without experience or knowledge of the industry i am in, they would all have failed miserably.

I have started a business in industries i know nothing about and i have invested in companies based in industries i know nothing about, and nearly all have been failed investments.

Thats what i base my opinion on, what do you base your non opinion on?

tevezblue said:
blueinsa said:

Do you know what is laughable. Those who have rubbished my post and my opinion but fail to say why or why i am wrong.

Someone tell me why our owner knows a lot about the Prem league and knows a lot about the running of a Prem League club. I'll bet you none of you can come up with anything that is credible.

Why do i think he knows nothing and he is on a learning curve from zero - his experience and involvement in football and in particular the Prem league.

Over to those intelligent beings who have rubbished my post with no basis for their opinion to show something of worth.

-- Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:08 am --

flb said:

Well i do run several of my own companies that i have started from nothing and know that without experience or knowledge of the industry i am in, they would all have failed miserably.

I have started a business in industries i know nothing about and i have invested in companies based in industries i know nothing about, and nearly all have been failed investments.

mr cook is a business man of the highest caliber FACT! his record speaks for itself and just because you had failed outside your field that just means you were not good enough to step out side of your comfort zone surely?

from everything business wise concerning city i cant see were cook or the owners have failed so far except for a few disgruntled fans business as usual!

leewill31 said:
tevezblue said:

Over to those intelligent beings who have rubbished my post with no basis for their opinion to show something of worth.

-- Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:08 am --

mr cook is a business man of the highest caliber FACT! his record speaks for itself and just because you had failed outside your field that just means you were not good enough to step out side of your comfort zone surely?

from everything business wise concerning city i cant see were cook or the owners have failed so far except for a few disgruntled fans business as usual!

FACT: If you type "FACT!" next to something, it automatically becomes a fact. FACT!

Didsbury Dave said:
leewill31 said:

FACT: If you type "FACT!" next to something, it automatically becomes a fact. FACT!

so its FACT then :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.