garry cook lol what does everybody think of this fella

mcfcdave

just thought i would post to change the subject of last night.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1246751/Eastlands-wasteland-The-wit-wisdom-Manchester-City-chief-executive-Garry-Cook.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

The bloke is seemingly excellent at his job, but he should be removed from anywhere or anything that may attract any form of media coverage.

His feet are too big for his mouth.

MouldensChippy said:
The bloke is seemingly excellent at his job, but he should be removed from anywhere or anything that may attract any form of media coverage.

His feet are too big for his mouth.
THIS^^^^^^^^

Put too much pressure on everyone at the club last week....

"hey cookie,keep yer fucking trap shut next tine thank you very much"

He's not a bad lad. Digs his own grave though with what he spouts in the media.

E.G.

"We at Manchester united are"
"Its when we beat them yet again"
Refusing question on the managerial debacle at press conf.

As a poster said above keep him out of the media spotlight.

Yes, may well be good at his job (I'm not close enough to judge), but should never be allowed to open his mouth in public as he just heaps embarrassment on the club time and again.

I think his heart's in the right place and he must be on the ball to have held the position he did at Nike, but, like a lot of us, he gets a bit carried away and doesn't have a politician's head for thinking before opening one's gob!

Let's not be too hard on him, he's on our team.

The man is intelligent for sure but intelligence does not equal wisdom by any means. His decision making on how to handle big issues is cringe-worthy and someone who represents us on this apparent rise to power should definitely act with more humility and class. Standing in a pub, acting like a drunken fan is not something I expect of our CEO. I would be happy to see him carry on at board level but Kenyon will probably take his job and that will be a good thing for us, no doubt about it.

Garry Cook threads are becoming as popular as Mark Hughes threads were and just as tedious.

The media want someone to shoot at and since he keeps handing them a loaded gun its not exactly a surprise.

What I would like is the media to start highlighting the positives of owners that are actually pumping money into a club as opposed to taking money out of a club but hey bashing Cook is more fun I guess

I think he is good you do not get to be CEO at Nike without being good at your job and the media can stick it if he wants to say we are going to be the biggest club in the world let him at least he is being positive more than some on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.