garry cook lol what does everybody think of this fella

Where lies the problem in say "When not if we beat united"..

Fucking hell, he is being positive, its much better than "We have a slim chance, lets hope we can do something"

The media are trying their hardest to rip into him, now admittedly sometimes it doesn't take much effort, but i get the feeling he hates the rags just as much as us. The last thing he needs is his own supporters on his back.

Edit; If and when the wrong way around :(

josh06 said:
Where lies the problem in say "If not when we beat united"..

Fucking hell, he is being positive, its much better than "We have a slim chance, lets hope we can do something"

The media are trying their hardest to rip into him, now admittedly sometimes it doesn't take much effort, but i get the feeling he hates the rags just as much as us. The last thing he needs is his own supporters on his back.

well said

His rant last week smacked of arrogance and a lack of class. An easy team talk for Fergie prior to last nights match.

I'm sure he's a nice bloke and everything but it's about time Khaldoon and the Sheikh put him out of his misery.

He's a liability. He's too far gone now, too. He will never be anything but a clown in the media unfortunately.

Let's get rid, maybe in the summer nice and quietly. Try to keep it off the back pages.

AliceAyres said:
A bit harsh.
i disagree.

the kaka scenario - embarrassing
the dunne scenario - 'richard dunne doesnt exactly roll off the tongue in certain places' embarrassing and utterly disrespectful to a club legend who was our captain at the time. apparently went behind his back when he was being sold.

the rosler hall of fame night - embarrassing
Shouting his mouth of in NY - embarrassing, when we are know where near the likes of the scum and chelsea.

.... feel free to add any i have missed.

he is a tool of the highest order and has been a disaster for the club. I hope he goes.

"The Premier League should have 14 clubs and no relegation"

"Mark Hughes Likes to Operate within his comfort zone"

"We need to stop thinking about City as a Manchester club"

"At times I was nearly crying and wondering what I had done"

And all that crappy business speak, every time he talks. That's worse than the gaffes for me. He sounds clueless and wanky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.