Garry Cook resigns (merged)

Re: Garry Cook resigns

stony said:
cantona01 said:
mcfcjon said:
This is appalling news. Some silly cow gets annoyed we wont give her son free money so uses old news and blows it massively out of proportion (Worst day of her life? Fuck off. The e-mail wasn't even that bad, and in professional correspondence it's hardly appropriate to talk about being 'ravaged' with cancer anyway. Id have sent the same e-mail Garry did taking the piss out of her innapropriate tone) to get the media witch hunt started again.

Fuck the silly woman
Fuck Nedum
Fuck the press
Fuck Ian Wright (who can die in a fire that pathetic article he wrote)

Chump.
Why can't you just accept that Cook fucked up, tried to lie about and and made it worse?
He had to go, I'm not sure how you can blame a woman for having cancer in the first place!
And if you think that email isnt that bad, I'd like to see how you reacted if someone you cared for got cancer and was mocked

Fuck Ian Wright though - just because he is a ****

Not really the time for a rag to be on here insulting blues and crowing about Cook being sacked. Go and fuck yourself you rag prick.

Not insulting blues in any way at all here. We may disagree in points made, and if you choose to be offended then fair enough.

I think your club has actually handled this very well - not said much about it and investigated quietly, resulting in forcing his resignation.
He can't argue about it - it is a sackable offence, so really he is lucky he wasnt fired

Garry Cooke was the driving force behind so many good things that have chanced about our club, he was responsible for trying to close the gap between the players/club and the fans and sending players to supporters club meetings. He cared with a passion about us fans and how the club treated us, making the club a better matchday experience, and most importantly listening to fans opinions and implementing changes based in them. He will be a big loss to City, but I for one trust the owners to fund a CEO with the same determination to drive City that Cooke had.

ssg2 said:
mcfcliam said:
ssg2 said:
The guy is an idiot, the Sheik has got city where they are not Garry Cook, the only thing Cook has done is keep United fans entertained with his bafoonery.

OH FFS.

Self confessed rag on the WUM...great.

Get fucked.
Why am I on a wum? Would Cook be such a rousing success had the Sheik not taken over? Hes a slimy idiot as this whole episode has proved.

Jesus Christ.

How many slimy idiots have you had on the board?

I'd be here all day listing them.

There are few winners in this sorry episode.

Cook did a very solid job in building the club up commercially in the last three years. He wasn't everyone's cup of tea but I liked him.

The club has not only lost an asset in Cook, but has also been, to some extent dictated to by the media, most especially The Sun. Not something I ever wanted to see again after the Swales years.

Onuoha, in spite of his claims to be a City fan will, due to this, be reviled by some fans until the day he leaves the club. I imagine his relationship with Manchester City will always be overshadowed by this.

Dr Onouha may have got her man, but at what cost? The satisfaction of seeing Cook go will soon dissipate and be replaced by a realisation that she will be seen by many as someone who exploited her illness as a negotiating tool. She will be even more reviled than Ned by some, I'm afraid to say.

And then there's Kia. Not altogether sure he's quite as involved as others believe but I doubt the club will deal with him again in any event and that may have far reaching consequences for Nige and Carlos.

Thank you and good luck Garry.

This will be a festering sore among our fans for years. I wouldn't fancy being a Sun reporter at The Etihad on Saturday that's for sure.

We will be just fine, as effective as he could be, Cooks problem was his all too often case of foot in mouth.

Time to get a CEO that keeps his head down and gets on with the job at hand. Good luck Garry, wherever you end up.

ssg2 said:
mcfcliam said:
ssg2 said:
The guy is an idiot, the Sheik has got city where they are not Garry Cook, the only thing Cook has done is keep United fans entertained with his bafoonery.

OH FFS.

Self confessed rag on the WUM...great.

Get fucked.
Why am I on a wum? Would Cook be such a rousing success had the Sheik not taken over? Hes a slimy idiot as this whole episode has proved.

Did your chairmen quit when caught selling putred meat to school children or when the other one was caught perving on women on the bog or was their a media witch hunt?

Fuck off you rag twat and that fucking annoying fucking cuntona poster too

Mike N said:
dark poet said:
The man was a weasel and deserves only opprobrium.

Maybe people are confusing him with Tony Book.

Good riddance.

You dont know what you are talking about.

I know exactly what I'm talking about.

I met Cook in San Antonio in 2005 and he was arrogant and charmless.

cantona01 said:
mcfcjon said:
This is appalling news. Some silly cow gets annoyed we wont give her son free money so uses old news and blows it massively out of proportion (Worst day of her life? Fuck off. The e-mail wasn't even that bad, and in professional correspondence it's hardly appropriate to talk about being 'ravaged' with cancer anyway. Id have sent the same e-mail Garry did taking the piss out of her innapropriate tone) to get the media witch hunt started again.

Fuck the silly woman
Fuck Nedum
Fuck the press
Fuck Ian Wright (who can die in a fire that pathetic article he wrote)

Chump.
Why can't you just accept that Cook fucked up, tried to lie about and and made it worse?
He had to go, I'm not sure how you can blame a woman for having cancer in the first place!
And if you think that email isnt that bad, I'd like to see how you reacted if someone you cared for got cancer and was mocked

Fuck Ian Wright though - just because he is a ****
Fuck off you rag
Learn to read before you criticize one of ours

BillyShears said:
prairiemoon said:
Let's hope Nedum plays soon and suffers a career ending tackle.

All we need now is a death threat aimed at the Onuoha's and the circle will be complete.

Feel sick reading some of the hate in this thread. Clearly lost on more than a few people that ADUG didn't have to sack Garry, and Garry didn't have to lie about the whole sordid affair. The Onuoha's have their pound of flesh and should move on.

But lets not allow this thread to descend into a sickening parody of the garbage posted about Owen Hargreaves on rag cafe...
*applause*

Well said sir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.