Garry Cook resigns (merged)

Re: Garry Cook resigns

Can see the MUEN has stopped allowing comments on the Garry resigns article. Good thing I posted one to them stating what I thought about the media.

mcfcjon said:
cantona01 said:
mcfcjon said:
This is appalling news. Some silly cow gets annoyed we wont give her son free money so uses old news and blows it massively out of proportion (Worst day of her life? Fuck off. The e-mail wasn't even that bad, and in professional correspondence it's hardly appropriate to talk about being 'ravaged' with cancer anyway. Id have sent the same e-mail Garry did taking the piss out of her innapropriate tone) to get the media witch hunt started again.

Fuck the silly woman
Fuck Nedum
Fuck the press
Fuck Ian Wright (who can die in a fire that pathetic article he wrote)

Chump.
Why can't you just accept that Cook fucked up, tried to lie about and and made it worse?
He had to go, I'm not sure how you can blame a woman for having cancer in the first place!
And if you think that email isnt that bad, I'd like to see how you reacted if someone you cared for got cancer and was mocked

Fuck Ian Wright though - just because he is a ****

Read what I said again. He didn't mock the cancer you halfwit. he mocked what she said, justifiably. Nobody blamed her for having cancer, she brought it up. What a fucking awful post.

As ravaged is a common term used when describing cancer I'd have to say that he was mocking her.

Fuck Nedum because?
Fuck the press because?

How about fuck Gary Cook for being unprofessional and then trying to blame others? No-one to blame but himself.

I for one am disgusted there is no way the man should have lost his job. How we have been fucked over by an agent is beyond me. I know it's Nedum's mum and by God I'd do anything to protect mine, but this has got nothing to do with that. It's a queer set of circumstances and no mistake.

mcfcliam said:
ssg2 said:
The guy is an idiot, the Sheik has got city where they are not Garry Cook, the only thing Cook has done is keep United fans entertained with his bafoonery.

OH FFS.

Self confessed rag on the WUM...great.

Get fucked.
Why am I on a wum? Would Cook be such a rousing success had the Sheik not taken over? Hes a slimy idiot as this whole episode has proved.

stony said:
cantona01 said:
mcfcjon said:
This is appalling news. Some silly cow gets annoyed we wont give her son free money so uses old news and blows it massively out of proportion (Worst day of her life? Fuck off. The e-mail wasn't even that bad, and in professional correspondence it's hardly appropriate to talk about being 'ravaged' with cancer anyway. Id have sent the same e-mail Garry did taking the piss out of her innapropriate tone) to get the media witch hunt started again.

Fuck the silly woman
Fuck Nedum
Fuck the press
Fuck Ian Wright (who can die in a fire that pathetic article he wrote)

Chump.
Why can't you just accept that Cook fucked up, tried to lie about and and made it worse?
He had to go, I'm not sure how you can blame a woman for having cancer in the first place!
And if you think that email isnt that bad, I'd like to see how you reacted if someone you cared for got cancer and was mocked

Fuck Ian Wright though - just because he is a ****

Not really the time for a rag to be on here insulting blues and crowing about Cook being sacked. Go and fuck yourself you rag prick.

Talking about people lying..didnt Rooney lie and get a pay rise ?? we are doing it all wrong..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.