Garry Cook resigns (merged)

Re: Garry Cook resigns

Hope we hire someone who knows something about football like Dein or Kenyon.

We tried hiring an outsider and it failed. Can't believe we'd hire a grocery store exec for a football club. Growing a grocer and a sports/media brand are two entirely different things. I don't dislike him or anything, but after this fiasco, isn't it time we hired someone proven rather than repeat this failure?

prairiemoon said:
Let's hope Nedum plays soon and suffers a career ending tackle.

Let's not. I cannot believe a City fan would make such a comment. I am truly appalled. Nedum is one of our own ffs. Go away prairemoon, and think about what you just wrote.

Sad to see him go, he did such a lot of good. I didnt believe he could be so stupid as to lie about the email.
If he had held his hands up and said sorry this would have gone away, by trying to say he did not send the email he signed his resignation letter.
A sad day, yes brought up by the media but he should have admitted his mistake. Good luck to him wherever he turns up. Lets hope we get somebody who is successful as him and continues the excellent work he has put in place.

mcmanus said:
ssg2 said:
mcfcliam said:
OH FFS.

Self confessed rag on the WUM...great.

Get fucked.
Why am I on a wum? Would Cook be such a rousing success had the Sheik not taken over? Hes a slimy idiot as this whole episode has proved.

Did your chairmen quit when caught selling putred meat to school children or when the other one was caught perving on women on the bog or was their a media witch hunt?

Fuck off you rag twat and that fucking annoying fucking cuntona poster too
Was there a media witch hunt about anything back then, stop trying to compare the media back then to now, its a completely different world.

He did a top job but got caught out by a scoolboy error. The club were set to lose him by the end of the season anyway so I'm sure they have an adequate replacement lined up already....with any luck, it won't be Kenyon!

Imagine Cooky's face when he realized the email had gone to that woman...

mcmanus said:
ssg2 said:
mcfcliam said:
OH FFS.

Self confessed rag on the WUM...great.

Get fucked.
Why am I on a wum? Would Cook be such a rousing success had the Sheik not taken over? Hes a slimy idiot as this whole episode has proved.

Did your chairmen quit when caught selling putred meat to school children or when the other one was caught perving on women on the bog or was their a media witch hunt?

Fuck off you rag twat and that fucking annoying fucking cuntona poster too
Was there a media witch hunt about anything back then, stop trying to compare the media back then to now, its a completely different world.

mcfcjon said:
cantona01 said:
mcfcjon said:
Read what I said again. He didn't mock the cancer you halfwit. he mocked what she said, justifiably. Nobody blamed her for having cancer, she brought it up. What a fucking awful post.

As ravaged is a common term used when describing cancer I'd have to say that he was mocking her.

Fuck Nedum because?
Fuck the press because?

How about fuck Gary Cook for being unprofessional and then trying to blame others? No-one to blame but himself.

Nope. You dont talk ab out being 'ravaged' with cancer in a professional e-mail about your sons contract negotiations. You also, if it bothers you, deal with it at the time. Not 11 months later to cause as much damage as you can.

Fuck the press because they take every opportunity to attack city, no matter how small (or those handed on a plate to them, like this one)

Fuck Nedum for letting his mother release this to the press 11 months on

Oh, and fuck you, you stupid rag prick. You are doing your team and fellow fans no favours by giving us a glimpse into how sad and stupid you all are.

I'll ignore the insults fuckhead and reply to the main points.....

The press isnt just targeting you, they do it to anyone when there is a story

You are right that she didnt need to mention it, but she did. It doesnt excuse what Cook did though.
11 months might be a long time and she no doubt did it to casue problems, but HE WROTE THE EMAIL.....and that is all that matters.

what's the point in having mods????

with rags on here running wild and few moronic blues making really vile comments re ned & his mum ffs! will anyone tell me what mods are here for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.