Garry Cook resigns (merged)

Re: Garry Cook resigns

I was lucky to find myself sat next to Garry recently on a plane journey and spent a decent amount of time chatting to him about the club. He impressed me greatly, and left me in no doubt that there were serious issues to sort out when he arrived. I think he has done a great job and any replacement needs to be of a similar standard - perhaps we need to look outside of the football world again?

As an aside, he did tell me his wife and kids had recently returned to live in the USA, and i thought then that his time at City might be limited for this reason. Obviously that has nothing to do with what has transpired, but it might have made his decision a bit easier........

El Kun said:
Imagine Cooky's face when he realized the email had gone to that woman...

Look young chap you make it too fucking easy to spot you

Just because our site and mods are fairly liberal towards non City don't try and take the piss. I've already pulled you twice in this thread alone you sad pathetic swamp dwelling ****

prairiemoon said:
Let's hope Nedum plays soon and suffers a career ending tackle.

In a sudden reversal of fortune, the tit in the MEN with a broken leg now seems like a decent bloke.

It's sad to see Garry leave, but I think its for the better. He's been a stick for the press to beat us with for too long. I have no doubt the next CEO will be a very good choice, and I hope the red-top scum, along with Kia, live to regret the day they got rid of Cook.

If he told the truth and done the right thing in the first place and tried making amends with Dr Onohou he might have kept his job.He lied he deserves all he gets.

Time to move on and get someone with more integrity and up to the job.

mcmanus said:
El Kun said:
Imagine Cooky's face when he realized the email had gone to that woman...

Look young chap you make it too fucking easy to spot you

Just because our site and mods are fairly liberal towards non City don't try and take the piss. I've already pulled you twice in this thread alone you sad pathetic swamp dwelling ****

HE'S NOT A RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every club thinks the press are out to get them.

Every supporter also likes to think that their team "always has to do things the hard way".

No-one's out to get City but Cook was unpopular . . . then again, so is Mike Ashley, Ken Bates, Karren Brady, Peter Kenyon, Venkys etc.

NSBFL said:
prairiemoon said:
Let's hope Nedum plays soon and suffers a career ending tackle.

Let's not. I cannot believe a City fan would make such a comment. I am truly appalled. Nedum is one of our own ffs. Go away prairemoon, and think about what you just wrote.

Don't agree with the career ending tackle comment, but Ned stopped being "one of our own" when his family went to the press.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.