Garry Cook

Re: gary cook

Was brilliant for City, helped take us to another level - he just kept letting his tongue slip...

Skashion said:
He'll go down in the future as a City legend.

PINNNNNNNOCH.jpg

he was once known as Gazzer Cuzzer 'round our parts.

him and Davver Berzza - top skill ar kids

Onwards and Upwards City

Top man in my book. I can't wait to hear what is a recorded interview with him on Radio Manchester tomorrow. No way he'll slag us off and I guess he'll be apologetic and regretting that email.

he use to play footie for bromsgrove in brum and then went to the states playing part time fottie over there, so my mate told me, also said thats wherehe made his mark with nike. also was a major major party animal.

Done us no harm at all. I think he got a bit carried away under the media spotlight with some of his gaffs but everyone has to learn. He was at the last game of the season, watched him arrive at the main entrance ahead of the team & got a good cheer.

Kippaxman said:
Done us no harm at all. I think he got a bit carried away under the media spotlight with some of his gaffs but everyone has to learn. He was at the last game of the season, watched him arrive at the main entrance ahead of the team & got a good cheer.

Agreed. People need to remember he came from the american game where he was duking it out daily with Adidas in a very rough arena.

He came here, made his gaff's BUT he learned and for the last year he was here he had been brilliant and learned diplomacy was still present in british business.
Only Nedum hiring that snake Joorabchian who dug up that letter cause he saw his arse about the everton deal fucked it.

Bring him back City.

He was supposed to be at the Manchester senior cup final I believe but never made it in the end, he was very good for City and help put in place quite a lot of the very good things the club is doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.