Garry Cook

Re: gary cook

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
What if he's going to drop a bombshell about our owners or the club? Just a thought ;)

Sheik Mansour: "I was hacked!"

We'll call it the Gary Cook defence.

He was at the Hatter tonight and mentioned that interview. No worries blues, no worries. Garry Cook is one of us

gary cook

Yeah, chatted with him at the Hatter tonight and this guy is blue through and through these days. Always been a big fan of his - great with people and business savvy. Sure Nike deal was brokered by him.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18250503" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18250503</a>

gary cook

No doubting Cook's ability, but those interview quotes reek of a man trying to win back public favour. As much as we'd all love for it to be true, the fans aren't the most important asset a club has.

Looking forward to hearing the interview. Always thought he did a good job for us.

LeeOnePen said:
No doubting Cook's ability, but those interview quotes reek of a man trying to win back public favour. As much as we'd all love for it to be true, the fans aren't the most important asset a club has.
Mmmm, on both aspects.

[quote="LeeOnePen As much as we'd all love for it to be true, the fans aren't the most important asset a club has.[/quote]

That's a bit like saying the wheels on a car aren't the most important part, try driving without one.

Tell Alex McLeish that the fans aren't the most important asset a club has, ask Joe Royle what kept the club solvent when City were in the wilderness.

Whatever income projections Mansour has to re-coup his investment requires fans, UK and worldwide, to put their hands in their pockets. City is both a football club and a business, throughout the best part of the last 40 years crap managers and poor players have, in their own way, unintentionally conspired to bury this club as a football team and as a business, but the fans kept the show on the road.

to say the fans are not the most important part of a club is to imagine a blockbuster film that no one has seen, a pop hit no one has heard, a book no one has read, Tescos without customers.

I used to equip hospitals abroad, that was my job, I used to see buyers, health care civil servants, hospital administrators, contractors, the really important people, they used to often speak disparagingly about the lowly nurses, but you can run a hospital without all these "important" people, you try running it without the nurses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.