Garry Cook

garry cook was an easy target for the sniping press,we were ruining football according to the press,and garry cook made a couple of mistakes and paid imo very unfairly.

he did great work for our club,and as blkues we should always remember what he helped start.

Not heard the interview but I have always thought that Garry did a good job for us. He recognised straight away that the club is about the fans and engaged with us. Sure, he let himself down with some of his comments, the email and the cover up but off the field he helped sort us out.

Re: gary cook

Didsbury Dave said:
Skashion said:
Never mind Didsbury Dave, whilst there was that stupid kids disco, the real fans celebrated on the pitch, so everyone left happy.

Never mind. Whilst you kids might have danced on the pitch, the real real fans closed their eyes, shed a tear, thought about City supporting loved ones they have lost but mainly about that big Garry-shaped hole in the Director's Box.

He will become our "Munich 58". We will have a clock outside the stadium stopped at the exact time he sent his email.

Absolutely fucking ridiculous with the last comment. Normally enjoy your posts but that is such a load of shite. Ridiculous.

I know a few people who work at the club and every one of them
think he was a brilliant and inspirational leader.

Re: gary cook

MCC said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Skashion said:
Never mind Didsbury Dave, whilst there was that stupid kids disco, the real fans celebrated on the pitch, so everyone left happy.

Never mind. Whilst you kids might have danced on the pitch, the real real fans closed their eyes, shed a tear, thought about City supporting loved ones they have lost but mainly about that big Garry-shaped hole in the Director's Box.

He will become our "Munich 58". We will have a clock outside the stadium stopped at the exact time he sent his email.

Absolutely fucking ridiculous with the last comment. Normally enjoy your posts but that is such a load of shite. Ridiculous.
It's a way to divert, forget, not wanting to realise the truth. Cook, Mancini, anybody else, it's all good.

His defence of Thaksin Shinawatra was his funniest gaffe, IMHO.

"Is he a nice guy? Yes. Is he a great guy to play golf with? Yes. Has he got the finances to run a club? Yes. I really care about those three things."

He later had to admit he hadn't done his research on him! Clown.

peoffrey said:
His defence of Thaksin Shinawatra was his funniest gaffe, IMHO.

"Is he a nice guy? Yes. Is he a great guy to play golf with? Yes. Has he got the finances to run a club? Yes. I really care about those three things."

He later had to admit he hadn't done his research on him! Clown.
I think the clown made ammends, don't you? And that's the secret, if you fuck up, sort it out. He did that alright.

I know nothing about our takeover but did he play any kind of role in the selling of our club? In that interview he had just done he said he played a part in it.

The Future's Blue said:
I think the clown made ammends, don't you? And that's the secret, if you fuck up, sort it out. He did that alright.

Our Owners also met with other Premiership Clubs. Do you think Cook could've sold them Everton or Villa? City were for sale with a seller desperate to get rid of us. You could argue our move to The COMS was key because they had a 48,000 Stadium in place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.