Garry Neville {merged}...

Re: Garry Neville

oakiecokie said:
The thing is he understands what its like to grind out results and knows you cant play well in every game.
He gave Big Joe some excellent comments and probably because he`s seen Schmeichael do it on numerous occasions for the Rags when he played along side him.

Yep said that toe save by Hart wins you championships :-)

Re: Garry Neville Talks...

Again an unbiaised opinion. I have to say if u watch wio wind up done on him on you tube he refused to be dishonest with a fake copper...

That aside, I dislike him as rag but appreciate him as an England player and a man who appears to be totally honest in his view (at the moment)....

Re: Garry Neville Talks...

in praising up Hart ,he was having a dig at the united's keepers,who under pressure are not up too it

Re: neviile

It's shocking isn't it - actually liking, ok, not totally despising,Gary Neville..
A bit of me wonders is he going a bit OTT for us to offset any potential criticism for his new job?
Though maybe it's just we are so used to hearing the rest of the drivel spoke about us now by the biased media, dumb ass brain dead pundits etc it just seems so unreal for somebody to say it like it is.
Fair play to him either way. For a mere mortal like me, what I want from a pundit is to say something that isn't totally obvious and provide a level of insight and opinion that is interesting from a perspective most of us will never have. And also be able to string a sentence together..
Have to say Neville does all of that. I watch it wanting to hate him, but it's just so hard with what comes out his mouth now.
The fucker..

hes doing my head in, want to hate the guy and out he comes talking sense and I'm agreeing with his match analysis. embarrasing how poor the other pundits are in comparison.

BlueRob01 said:
It's shocking isn't it - actually liking, ok, not totally despising,Gary Neville..
A bit of me wonders is he going a bit OTT for us to offset any potential criticism for his new job?
Though maybe it's just we are so used to hearing the rest of the drivel spoke about us now by the biased media, dumb ass brain dead pundits etc it just seems so unreal for somebody to say it like it is.
Fair play to him either way. For a mere mortal like me, what I want from a pundit is to say something that isn't totally obvious and provide a level of insight and opinion that is interesting from a perspective most of us will never have. And also be able to string a sentence together..
Have to say Neville does all of that. I watch it wanting to hate him, but it's just so hard with what comes out his mouth now.
The fucker..

My Dad was a red and a **** so I killed him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.