Garry Neville {merged}...

Re: neviile

He obviously knows the game inside out and loves thinking about and analysing football. Fair play to him.

Re: neviile

Thought he was excellent tonight and provided some brilliant insight. Credit where its due, its refreshing to hear a pundits say something that's actualy worth listening to, especially after having been subjected to another 90 minutes or so of ray Wilkinson yesterday.

P.s feed the goat

Garry Neville

I'm disgusted with myself!----i'm beginning to warm to 'Ratface' . He was so positive[and bordering on the intelligent] towards us tonight.His analysis is always [generally] spot on and ,unlike most TV pundits he comes across as 'liking' us. I guess[being synical and realistic] he is probably over compensating for trying not be anti City.That said it was nice to see someone talking us up after a professional but average performance.

Re: Garry Neville

lunebleu said:
I'm disgusted with myself!----i'm beginning to warm to 'Ratface' . He was so positive[and bordering on the intelligent] towards us tonight.His analysis is always [generally] spot on and ,unlike most TV pundits he comes across as 'liking' us. I guess[being synical and realistic] he is probably over compensating for trying not be anti City.That said it was nice to see someone talking us up after a professional but average performance.

Yeah I know what you mean. He 'sounds' intelligent, but I can't help but feel he is over compensating to keep him in the job. I was watching a game on TV the other week he was commentating on and I had to turn it off. Couldn't listen to him on that, but his newspaper column that my old man sends me when City have a blinder is usually pretty neutral as well.

he says how it is because he has to, which is fine but don't kid yourself he likes praising us.
nothing would please him more us failing

The thing is he understands what its like to grind out results and knows you cant play well in every game.
He gave Big Joe some excellent comments and probably because he`s seen Schmeichael do it on numerous occasions for the Rags when he played along side him.

It hurts, but I'm an honest fella. I agree and am warming to Neville as well. I actually think he gives by far the best analysis than any other pundit including BBC tossers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.