Garth Crooks Team Of The Week 23/24

Cant believe this fat goggle eyed c*nt has got a thread of his own , he is a nonentity who the f*ck takes any notice what he thinks he is about as relevant as John Aldridge is to alcoholism and football journalism
I’d say Aldridge is very relevant to alcoholism, not so much on the football journalism front though :-)

I haven't read it, nor will I. But I assume he was heaping praise on him? Because as far as I am concerned Vain Dick has never been all that. Even in his prime he was patchy and inconsistent, but he's a dipper so obviously he's the best in his position that has ever existed.
You are correct,apparently Haaland didn’t get a touch.

Having Rodri and Haaland spearhead the team's first lineup this season really amps up my excitement. It signals a bold move from Pep, showing he’s all in for a dynamic attack strategy. The whole spat between Pep and our striker grabbed headlines, but from my couch, it seems like more of an intense moment that every team faces rather than a full-blown crisis. Honestly, it adds a layer of drama that keeps us talking, doesn’t it? For a deeper dive into the situation and to keep up with the latest developments, I found https://sportscore.io quite handy. They helped me to understand the situation better.

Oh my goodness I’m feeling extremely ill! The personage mentioned in the title has 3 of our players in his team of the week and is quite complimentary about us.
I think he might be on something or someone else, Nedum maybe, has taken over his ‘column’.

Akanji, KDB, and Bernie get the nod in his team amid acknowledgment of our team’s bravery and resilience.

Plus this statement about Palmer!
‘What was also conspicuous, in a week where so much has been written about Cole Palmer and his willingness to leave Manchester City to develop his career, is it was clear both parties made the best decision. This was the kind of game to really assess Palmer's progress and, while meteoric, it is still not good enough to merit a regular spot in a Manchester City side. Not with De Bruyne around.’

It makes me feel weird to say anything that remotely sounds like praise for Crooks but good grief…. :-)

EDIT : I have washed my hands thoroughly and gargled with healing gargle mix. So I will be ok I hope. I’ll check my BP every hour.

Oh my goodness I’m feeling extremely ill! The personage mentioned in the title has 3 of our players in his team of the week and is quite complimentary about us.
I think he might be on something or someone else, Nedum maybe, has taken over his ‘column’.

Akanji, KDB, and Bernie get the nod in his team amid acknowledgment of our team’s bravery and resilience.

Plus this statement about Palmer!
‘What was also conspicuous, in a week where so much has been written about Cole Palmer and his willingness to leave Manchester City to develop his career, is it was clear both parties made the best decision. This was the kind of game to really assess Palmer's progress and, while meteoric, it is still not good enough to merit a regular spot in a Manchester City side. Not with De Bruyne around.’

It makes me feel weird to say anything that remotely sounds like praise for Crooks but good grief…. :-)

EDIT : I have washed my hands thoroughly and gargled with healing gargle mix. So I will be ok I hope. I’ll check my BP every hour.
No mention of Stones from him, though. That'll be a black mark against him, I presume?

No mention of Stones from him, though. That'll be a black mark against him, I presume?
Oh he’s got many black marks but if he ever mentions JB in a negative fashion he had better find a very, very, very big rock to hide under because I will find him!! *nods head sagely* Don’t tempt me Crooks!! ;-) :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.