Garth Crooks Team Of The Week 23/24

He reckons Kev would walk into any PL side, but John wouldn’t, he’s a fucking idiot.
In other news water is wet.

Wonder who really does 'his' team of the week? I used to think he did his own and just picked goalscorers but, no doubt some minion at BBC Towers is involved.

Suspect he knows his way around an all you can eat buffet. Imagine him, Barnes, wazza and lardy Luke at Wings?! It'd be carnage!

Either the globular-looking one has had his spinal column removed and replaced with a drink of water, or he genuinely believes the bovine excrement he scribbles each week. Either way he is obviously incapable of independent thought, and as such his opinions deserve to be given as much interest as a pharmacy assistant from Lapland whose only claim to fame is that he once entered Britain's Got Talent, got up on stage and began to recite every lyric to the songs of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young - in sign language (he didn't win because while he was performing his mute version of 'Woodstock' his left forefinger and thumb became embroiled in a nasty altercation, and subsequently interlocked themselves into the most impressive bowline knot you have ever seen. The pharmacy assistant was last observed howling in agony whilst his left hand fingers began to -for some unexplained reason- glow in the dark.)

In other news water is wet.

Wonder who really does 'his' team of the week? I used to think he did his own and just picked goalscorers but, no doubt some minion at BBC Towers is involved.
That 'minion' is probably held in higher regard than Mr Crooks, so they might as well put the original author's name on it e.g. Young Toby in accounts Team of the Week.

Have you read is bit about Van Dijk, I’m sure he wasn’t that good in the game.

I haven't read it, nor will I. But I assume he was heaping praise on him? Because as far as I am concerned Vain Dick has never been all that. Even in his prime he was patchy and inconsistent, but he's a dipper so obviously he's the best in his position that has ever existed.

I haven't read it, nor will I. But I assume he was heaping praise on him? Because as far as I am concerned Vain Dick has never been all that. Even in his prime he was patchy and inconsistent, but he's a dipper so obviously he's the best in his position that has ever existed.
I only ever read what toad of Toad Hall "writes" about the City players.

Cant believe this fat goggle eyed c*nt has got a thread of his own , he is a nonentity who the f*ck takes any notice what he thinks he is about as relevant as John Aldridge is to alcoholism and football journalism

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.