Garth Crooks Team Of The Week 23/24

Garth Crooks Team of the week is no more....

Stand by for Troy Deeney's Team of the week

All I can say is thank fuck for that. I'm sure Troy will be a great deal more sensible. He has already promised to play players in the positions that they were picked for unlike his predecessor.

How is Sterling going to get in week in week out without Garth at the helm?

All I can say is thank fuck for that. I'm sure Troy will be a great deal more sensible. He has already promised to play players in the positions that they were picked for unlike his predecessor.
This time next year Deeney will be hated just as much. It doesn't matter who does it, we like to hate.

Breath of fresh air though. I was bored of Crooks' selections.

This time next year Deeney will be hated just as much. It doesn't matter who does it, we like to hate.

Breath of fresh air though. I was bored of Crooks' selections.

Crooks was fucking useless. The amount of nonsense he would spout was off the scale. I remember him going on about how it was positive Pep had dropped the silly experiment with a false 9, despite that being a success for us! Deeney will be better, but I'm sure like you say, we'll still disagree!

Hopefully he’s got a new script writer else feck all will change tbh.

Should be great, having the insight on our beautiful game from one of our earliest and greatest aquanauts. Maybe "Phones" can stand in during Troy's weeks off.
What? Troy Deeney? The Watford carthorse?
Doh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.