Garth Crooks Team Of The Week 23/24

The media making a fuss out of nothing again. Fuck off and choke on your own bile crooks you no neck ball of cholesterol. Pep was right to speak to Erling individually. It would have been worse to single him out in front of the team over one small issue. The half time teamtalk is for the team. He was right to push the camera away because whilst the paying public have a right to watch the game. That does not extend to anything he wants to say to his players off the clock.

I'm surprised the BBC haven't replaced him with yet another ex-rag. Someone who will guarantee the team of the week will have -at the very least- 9 rags.
What? Always thought your finger was on the pulse Kent.

He is an ex-rag.... just about.

He's played a handful of games for the cunts.

So therefore he qualifies to be called a Rag ****, and a slimy fat one at that.
Maybe being the middle of the night I misread/interpreted @KentBlue 's post.

I took it as they should put a rag on the job like they do for most things rather than replace a rag with a rag.

So therefore he qualifies to be called a Rag ****, and a slimy fat one at that.
Probably sees himself as a rag legend, much like the homes under the hammer drum inventor, as they've got similar records whilst playing a tiny, tiny fraction of one single season for the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.