Gary Cook Gaff (Merged)

Re: End of Gary Cook

Prestwich_Blue said:
buzzer1 said:
You are surely not suggesting that GC did this on purpose are you PB?

Yes I am. Things have been a bit quiet on the media front recently so maybe he decided to ginger things up a bit. Or maybe he's just a WUM.

We could do with a bit more professionalism and a bit less of that sort of "shrewdness".

Oh dear, 34 pages. theirs me thinkin somthing serious had happend.

pardoe said:
markbmcfc said:
He shouldn't have left it hanging. He's made his balls up worse by leaving it.
I think that's the thing, maybe even more important than the slip-up itself. On realising what he'd said he should've tried making a gag of it, whilst at the same time holding his hands up.

In his situation i'd have probably put my head in my hands, ordered a pint of bourbon over the mic and apologised to the fans, then Uwe and moved on, then it mightn't be such a big deal to the few who are overreacting.

agree with this. It is possible though that he didn't realise he'd said it. Not making excuses for him but it's possible.

There would have been some point tho where he was told about it, he should have got back on the mic and set it straight. Maybe he'll do that tonight.

The guy really doesn't help himself though.

Re: Gary Cook & the Cardinal Sin !!!

mancitymark said:
Jesus Christ

Gary Cook has been part of a team that has transformed our club and is making us a world wide brand name. He has a slip of the tongue........... so what ?

I would be far more worried about the capabilities of our manager than our chief exec.

As for Talk Shite radio ...........

The Man Ure phone in on a morning with that cricket tosser
The Everton and Wayne Rooney mid day love in with Mike (Im a dick) Parry
The Chelsea and I love Harry the twicher show in the afternoon with those two sniggering and giggling twats
The Evening show with that ginger low league jealous tosser and "Is it Barnsley or Man ure I support?" fat ex cricketer

All followed up by Jason ( I wont hear a bad word about Chelsea) Cunty and a bloke who goes dogging.

I wont lose much sleep

Word perfect talk sport is full of wankers

Goater666 said:
mcfcmatt said:
What an idiot, a total idiot. I bet he is praying that we start pulling some results in or it won't just be Hughes on the "out list".
u absolute cock end!

Hold on a minute who are you calling?! Or cannot observations, opinions and posts be made anymore?!

PRICK

Lomas has a lob on said:
to anyone there can anyone tell me what uwe's response or reaction was?

Uwe was totally cool.Didn't put him out of his stride whatsoever.
You had to be there to feel the utter disbelief in the room-it was like your best man telling you he'd shagged your wife just before you went to the altar.
Say it's an "overreaction" all you want but that was the biggest business fuck up I've ever seen.Anywhere.Period.
Ratner syle.
Shocking.

Dear o fuckin dear,i've just trawled through all the SKY news channels & the headline sections AND it turns out on the 2nd page of this thread i find out it was at a pissup he said it,which really doesn't matter anyway.
Some of you lot need to get a life or help & QUICK.

regardless of what happened last night Cook should not be the CEO of City imo, this incident just reinforces my belief.

by all means keep him on in a marketing role or with something to do with developments but if we entertain aspirations of joinging the "big table" then Cook isn't the man to lead us.

maybe this gaffe will be the catalyst for a reshuffle.

buzzer1 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
There were you?

WTF has that got to do with it?
Well for one you're only going off what someone said. Not seen anything in the papers today so it could have been a complete wind-up by the OP. Second, You don't know the context. Perhaps people were chatting when he was talking so he decided to slip in something to get their attention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.