Gary Cook Gaff (Merged)

Re: End of Gary Cook

Citycitytid said:
BLA BLA FUCKING BLA...look at me attention seeking....

BLUEMOONS WORST EVER THREAD....GET A GRIP MOANING BASTARDS....!!

The same people will moan when we get a decent result tonight.....weren't it windy in that stadium today etc.....
Whilst i agree with your sentiments and think this whole thing is a non-story, someone using capitalized, bold, large letters to get their point across isn't probably the best to accuse others of attention seeking!

Right-it didn't happen then.
There weren't any pissed off people.
It's not worth discussing anymore.

pardoe said:
Citycitytid said:
BLA BLA FUCKING BLA...look at me attention seeking....

BLUEMOONS WORST EVER THREAD....GET A GRIP MOANING BASTARDS....!!

The same people will moan when we get a decent result tonight.....weren't it windy in that stadium today etc.....
Whilst i agree with your sentiments and think this whole thing is a non-story, someone using capitalized, bold, large letters to get their point across isn't probably the best to accuse others of attention seeking!

hence the reason why i wrote ''look at me attention seeking'' ;)

we should all be looking forward to the game not this worthless piece of shit

RobbieBrewer said:
bluemanc said:
Dear o fuckin dear,i've just trawled through all the SKY news channels & the headline sections AND it turns out on the 2nd page of this thread i find out it was at a pissup he said it,which really doesn't matter anyway.
Some of you lot need to get a life or help & QUICK.

I understand where you're coming from-but you're wrong on this.
He was inducting a City legend into the Hall of Fame in front of the OSC members.
He had us all in his hands with the rousing "victory" speech prior to the gaffe.

It was awful at the time.Monumentally awful.But I still say you had to be there to understand how it felt...sheer awful timing.
It's difficult to explain.
I am not wrong on this & if this has upset you & others at the pissup that bad then you & the others need to look at what happened as just a fuck up which it was.
Some on here will jump on it because it fits into their agenda, but those at the do have reacted in the worst possible way.

Last night i was bladdered ands couldnt believe what he had said in front of the blue masses, especially at a official celebration. My thoughts sadly apparently have not changed, This is a major gaff and surely people can understand the importance of public speaking. He has totally disgraced himself and let the fans down with his choice words. You would never in a million years get that happening over at the swamp without any retribution. Could you imagine Bacon mans face had an official welcoming a rag with the words " lets welcome OUR Manchester City legend"

Sorry guys but i still feel the same today, the man is a total idiot and that is a major slip of the tongue, not lost in translation or anything, he gets paid alot of money for what he does and he says something so pathetically wrong like that.

scotty said:
Last night i was bladdered ands couldnt believe what he had said in front of the blue masses, especially at a official celebration. My thoughts sadly apparently have not changed, This is a major gaff and surely people can understand the importance of public speaking. He has totally disgraced himself and let the fans down with his choice words. You would never in a million years get that happening over at the swamp without any retribution. Could you imagine Bacon mans face had an official welcoming a rag with the words " lets welcome OUR Manchester City legend"

Sorry guys but i still feel the same today, the man is a total idiot and that is a major slip of the tongue, not lost in translation or anything, he gets paid alot of money for what he does and he says something so pathetically wrong like that.

Thats all it is. Big picture lads.

scotty said:

Agree 100%.
I say again,if you were there you'd definately understand.Not saying he should go but I'm trying to convey the feeling at the time.
The morning after and I still feel a slight bewilderment with the way he did or didn't handle it immediately afterwards.

Maybe he just "bottled" it?

scotty said:

IF that happened at the swamp how do you know it never has ????it either wouldn't end up on a message board OR MOST of them would just see it for what it was a fuck up at a piss up.

scotty said:
He has totally disgraced himself and let the fans down with his choice words.
Doubt he scripted it to come out, pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.