Gary Cook Gaff (Merged)

Re: End of Gary Cook

The String said:
The blame culture in society strikes again. Everything has to be somebody's fault and nothing short of a public execution will suffice.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

This is bang on, well said.

A bit of context please.... we all know, things at City never go smoothly. never without a fuck up when things appear to be rosy.

But for anyone screaming blue murder and ready to get a lynch mob together, just ask yourself what's important, what's REALLY important for City at the moment.

He's been a huge part in shaping a City that we can all be proud of. We're finally going in the right direction with a promising future - stability is a key frikking ingredient to success, not just quids that's for sure.

Actions speak louder than words people - and if we're ready to jeopardise the stability and direction of the Club at the moment, for one word - a word that will become increasingly insignificant as time goes on, then fuck me god help us all.

A bit of shit is bound to hit the fan, but people will calm the fuck down eventually.

Meanwhile.... Garry Cooke will carry on making City a better Club for all of us.

Maybe we will one day find it within ourselves to take the piss out of him for it, rather than scream for blood like a bunch of morons...

46 pages within the space of twelve hours ... about a slip of the tongue! Jesus.

Pam said:
46 pages within the space of twelve hours ... about a slip of the tongue! Jesus.
It's the Bluemoon way, you should know this by now. :P

Halfpenny said:
Pam said:

But this is extreme even by BM standards. Shock, horror, Gary said the 'U' word. Why hasn't anyone chopped his head off and impaled it on a pike outside the stadium? It is an outrage.

Pam said:
Halfpenny said:

But this is extreme even by BM standards. Shock, horror, Gary said the 'U' word. Why hasn't anyone chopped his head off and impaled it on a pike outside the stadium? It is an outrage.
Would that be a frozen pike, can't see how you could impale on it otherwise.

Has anyone seen this mentioned anywhere else apart from here, (I don't mean other City sites I'm talking news sites and other such) because I have been looking and can't seem to find it mentioned anywhere.

It's not really that much of a big deal is it though. If you look in your heart of hearts do you honestly give a shit or are we using this as another excuse to have a piss and moan about City because we don't have a legitimate reason to anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.