Gary Cook Gaff (Merged)

i agree with you about the club but one of the execx chief duties is to represent the club. as i said i think the man u gaff is embarrassing. not a manchester club is worse than that. thats all.

Didsbury Dave said:
All I now is that Garry Cooke is a great guy to play golf with.

That's all that should matter.

Lets get Jimmy Tarbuck in then!

What next, 'he is spiffing to go fox hunting with'? 'He is a real giggle at croquet'.

Corky said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Lets get Jimmy Tarbuck in then!

What next, 'he is spiffing to go fox hunting with'? 'He is a real giggle at croquet'.

You missed the point spectacularly mate

“Is he a nice guy? Yes. Is he a great guy to play golf with? Yes. Does he have plenty of money to run a football club? Yes. I really care only about those three things. Whether he is guilty of something over in Thailand, I can’t worry …"

Garry Cook on Shinawatra, just before the arrest warrant which singalled the end of his chairmanship...and almost the end for Manchester City.

Not read all the post so may repeat what others have said. I was there and really just recovered and I was a few behind the top table. Gary was saying all the right things and this gaff came after telling us all how this time was the real deal. Yes it was a gaff - but let's be real all I care is that he takes this club to the next level commercially and that his is job. I saw his face close up about 30/40 mins later and he was in a state - he had us eating out of his hand and then made a simple mistake. Don't forget the hall of fame has arrived under his stewardship.

One other thing as fans we are not going to move forward until we stop looking at the scums - we sing songs about them when we are winning, losing or drawing. We try to be mates with the fans by asking them to stand up and yes I am guilty about it too but I need a New Year resolution :-)

Gary Cook is the real deal, he will not lose his job over this and he should not! As for his other gaffs only those who raise their heads into the firing line can make mistakes - I am right behind him. BTW does not mean much because I am behind Hughes as well :-) Let's just laugh this one away and focus on why we cannot win.

Didsbury Dave said:

So what about him:

Immediatly moving the ticket office to a more convinient location.
Listening to fans concerns and keeping fans upto date on any developments the club is making off the pitch.
Getting us a new website which, for all the complaints, is the envy of EVERY SINGLE other club's fans that has visited it.
Negotiating two mutlimillion pound sponsorship deals.
Getting a shirt manufacturer that instead of giving us generic strips, gave the club three completely unique kits.
Hired a top customer liason who has helped all who have gone to her with problems.
Got the forum a free night at the stadium, for no charitable event, just as a gesture to the fans.

See you can claim whatever the fuck you want, the bottom line is that you're an attention whore with no interest in facts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.