Gary Cook - Reply from a Level 2 seasoncard holder

Well Tree - I suggest you get back in your box. I have counted about four or five posters who have agreed with your pitifull attack on our club and Garry Cook. So much for your majority! With your attitude, I, like a previous poster would not want you to relocate to anywhere near me. In fact, why bother to even support the club if you feel like that.

I don't agree with moaning about the prices of the ST as they are without doubt among the best in the league. However Cook has been a bit of an embarrasment on a few occasions.

Also I imagine this is just the start, if we become a success there will be alot of tourists with big money wanting tickets. Mine is £420 this season but I dread to think what it will be in say 5-8 years time, My prediction is that it will be closer to £750 and we will HAVE to subscribe to a cup scheme thing like Manure.

Cook doesnt give a fuk about us or the club, he is only interested in numbers $$$$$$$£££££££££

Anyone thinks any different then they are deluded.

I also applaud the passion the OP has shown in his post, despite whether you agree with the guy or not at least he cares. some wealthy Japanese tourist won't

RACHACE said:
I don't agree with moaning about the prices of the ST as they are without doubt among the best in the league. However Cook has been a bit of an embarrasment on a few occasions.

Also I imagine this is just the start, if we become a success there will be alot of tourists with big money wanting tickets. Mine is £420 this season but I dread to think what it will be in say 5-8 years time, My prediction is that it will be closer to £750 and we will HAVE to subscribe to a cup scheme thing like Manure.

Cook doesnt give a fuk about us or the club, he is only interested in numbers $$$$$$$£££££££££

I also applaud the passion the OP has shown in his post, despite whether you agree with the guy or not at least he cares. some wealthy Japanese tourist won't

Wow, thanks for telling me I am deluded.

Im off to the doctors now to get some medication.........

Omellettes and eggs springs to mind here...............and the bigger picture also springs to mind.

Come on OP this is going to achieve nothing other than prove you can type alot all in one go..............................

I dontn agree that the club dont listen to the fans, it is just absolutely impossible for eveyone of us to get heard every time.....

Go to the points of blue meetings and say your piece and the see what happens.

You can please some of teh people some of the time.

RACHACE said:

a 300 pound rise over 8 yrs 40 quid a season, not to extortionate is it?
for watching the champions of the premier league and CL winners

I have only just noticed this thread and thought i would throw my two pence worth in. What a joke the OP is for this letter. get a grip ffs! Moan moan moan, winge winge winge. Im fucking sick of hearing all this crap. We finished 5th in the league, got to the semi final of the fucking cup, beat chelsea home and away, beat arsenal at home, beat united in the cup and still moaning. What do you want, maybe go back to the swales days? protesting outside the ground? What do you actually want in exchange for about £500 a season? For me i want 11 class players, 1 class manager and 46,500 top class blues singing there hears out all the time in a wonderfull stadium, oh wait a minutE, we nearly have that now dont we!!! I really hope that letter took you a while to write, because its shite, just like you are as a fan. i really hope your not renewing as your a disgrace. MOAN MOAN MOAN, WINGE WINGE WINGE!!!

fbloke said:
RACHACE said:

Wow, thanks for telling me I am deluded.

Im off to the doctors now to get some medication.........

Instead of posting a pathetic reply, you convince me squire that Mr Cook is someone that has this club at his heart.

See thats what I don't understand, the OP is clearly a passionate fan who LOVES his club, one you want to keep even if you do not agree with him. Yet on here he has had some awful response from fellow blues.

Cook is a journey man and will be judged on work related performance. I will have you a bet right here that within 5 years he will be gone, off to another company with a nice salary and pension.

I have no doubt he is desperate for us to do well, but to think its because he cares is deluded.<br /><br />-- Tue May 11, 2010 5:35 pm --<br /><br />
grim up north said:
RACHACE said:

a 300 pound rise over 8 yrs 40 quid a season, not to extortionate is it?
for watching the champions of the premier league and CL winners

Your economics degree has done you no good son.

Thats a rise of over 10% each season, what was your last pay rise exactly? mine was 3% this year.

When you have a mortgage, car, kids etc that is quite steep. Also you conveniently left out the cup scheme which could probably add a further £150-£200 each season. I do pretty much every game home and away but at those prices I would have to consider my options and I dont want to have to consider my options.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.