Gary James

I was in the car when it was announced you were coming on but was in work by the time you got on air.

I'll have a listen later. Sounds like you got mugged early doors.

Sigh said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Graeme Souness said:
Is this the lowest point in City's history? Roughly translated for you. I'm a bell end that has been following football only since the formation of the Premier League and I have a memory like a goldfish. Are you pissed off?

The home defeats to Wycombe Wanderers, Bury and Stockport County were a tad worse methinks.

I'm afraid that Kevin Parker said the same to Skysports last night.

I cringed.

"This is the worst moment ever following City".

We are getting to Diana levels of hysteria now in some quarters.

Fair play to Gary.

Ah yes. Mr. Parker. Showed what he thought of city fans just before the munich memorial derby and events showed he doesn't know them at all.

Explain?

Equidistant Blue said:
Clearly it isn't the lowest point in the history of the Club.

The issue is that it is the low point of the Club's own actions. We should all be very concerned about the future Machiavellian antics of those in senior positions. If they can do this to Mancini and get away with it then many more Abramovich-style stunts will surely follow.

I think Khaldoon's comments in the club statement are interesting...

He clearly retains huge respect for RM and I'm sure would have been supporting him. However, as Chairman he has to let the board make decisions.

My view is that Mansour & Khaldoon will take a very dim view of the 2 Spanish guys if they proceed to create a politically driven nonsense similar to that which has been in place at Barca at some points.

In the same way the RM had targets and paid the price, I reckon the Exec team will be judged along similar lines.

I like the cut of Khaldoon's jib, I retain my faith in him, the jury is out on the Exec team and they are going to have to show what they are made of.

Didsbury Dave said:
Graeme Souness said:
Gary James said:
I had a lot more to say but was floored by the first question - is this the lowest point in City's history? I had to respond to that and the rest just sort of followed. I then ran out of time which was a real shame.

Is this the lowest point in City's history? Roughly translated for you. I'm a bell end that has been following football only since the formation of the Premier League and I have a memory like a goldfish. Are you pissed off?

The home defeats to Wycombe Wanderers, Bury and Stockport County were a tad worse methinks.

I'm afraid that Kevin Parker said the same to Skysports last night.

I cringed.

"This is the worst moment ever following City".

We are getting to Diana levels of hysteria now in some quarters.

Fair play to Gary.

Yep, that parker guy is a cock. Claimed he spoke for 99% of CITY fans!

Thought you handled the interview brilliantly today, must admit I was swearing at radio after 5 seconds though...."lowest point in our history?" WTF?? Who is this Parker guy?

Broady_pie1505 said:
Talking some sense at last unlike some drama queens on here
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on this club, if people are disappointed or sad that Mancini has gone then let them vent a discuss it.

bobmcfc said:
Broady_pie1505 said:
Talking some sense at last unlike some drama queens on here
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on this club, if people are disappointed or sad that Mancini has gone then let them vent a discuss it.

True, this board is the place to do it.

I only take issue with someone such as Kevin Parker doing it in public with a fair idea he'd be described as a City fans spokesman or representative in any reporting of his comments.
He should pipe down if asked for comments from the media and/or make it perfectly clear they are his views alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.