Gary Nevill In CBL3 Today

im_still_here

Neville is a C*nt na na na na na

I thought it was funny when we was singing this and the arse fans joined in.

Re: Neville is a C*nt na na na na na

Wasn't Neville co-commentating on sky aswell? Do you think he heard it? :D

As I left my seat today, I was one of the last out of the stand and spotted Neville on the commentary gantry. Some fan gave him a bit of abuse, but after a steward had ushered him on, I caught Gary's eye and mouthed across to him "what do you think of us now?" whilst giving a thumbs up/thumbs down type gesture. In all fairness to the bloke he smiled, give it the thumbs up and mouthed back "very, very good."

Feels like I'm living in a parallel dimension where everything has be turned upside down.

TBF hes one of the best commentators on Sky. He suppresses his natural bias better than most other pundits.

Re: Neville is a C*nt na na na na na

given him some credit,not one negative comment about our team,been impressed with him so far

strongbowholic said:
As I left my seat today, I was one of the last out of the stand and spotted Neville on the commentary gantry. Some fan gave him a bit of abuse, but after a steward had ushered him on, I caught Gary's eye and mouthed across to him "what do you think of us now?" whilst giving a thumbs up/thumbs down type gesture. In all fairness to the bloke he smiled, give it the thumbs up and mouthed back "very, very good."

Feels like I'm living in a parallel dimension where everything has be turned upside down.
Wow, he was probably shittin it tho' :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.