Gary Nevill In CBL3 Today

Neville is boring and monotone. He sends me to sleep.
He has no interesting buzz-words, nothing which grabs my attention.
He's had his sense of humour removed and his smile is so forced and unnatural it makes me want to vomit.

As for the content of his punditry, by then I've switched off.

Kaiser Soze said:
TBF the guys a 1st class cnut, but since he's been a pundit, he's slowly becoming a half decent sense talking cnut.

A cnut all the same tho!
Thats my view too.....

ndjsleftnipple said:
He's had his sense of humour removed and his smile is so forced and unnatural it makes me want to vomit.

'...to be honest....'

he's a twat.

manimanc said:
he has to be fair it`s part of his contract,he can`t go on there bigging up the sours at every opportunity and slagging us and everybody off,i bet inside he`ll be feeling sick to his stomach but he is coming across as a fair pundit..
Wouldn't that be in Ray ''My Word'' Wilkins' contract as well then? Doesn't stop his Chelsea bias showing through though. Credit where credit's due re. Neville though. He's up there with Souness as the best pundit(s) on the box by miles. They both beat the hell out of the boring, senile old fuckers on MOTD. Keep it up Gary; we'll turn you from the dark side of the force yet!!

He's messing with one of my rocks to be quite honest. Death, taxes, and Gary Neville being a complete and utter ****. Frankly there isn't anyone else I want either commentating on or summarising our matches (especially with United but only if we win ;) the poor dear after that 6-1. Was ready to throw himself out of the window), but that probably says a lot about the other quality Sky has at their disposal. Still, if he'd played for City and had shown the sort of passion towards us that he showed towards that lot, he'd be a legend here.

Sorry I can't listen to that fuckwit Neville. And if somehow United get back to top, I'll be watching sky on mute!!

ndjsleftnipple said:

You're loss, he's the best pundit on our tvs.

judythehippy said:
now he's retired, maybe he doesn't hate us.

Or maybe he knows which side his bread is buttered.

Maybe he isn't quite as thick as some may have initially assumed.

Maybe he recognises that CITY will be the driving force in the Prem from this season on and maybe he knows quite a number of trophies will be heading towards The Etihad Stadium trophy cabinet over the next few years.

And maybe, just maybe, he sees the signs that the Rags will be left behind.

;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.