Gary Nevill In CBL3 Today

I think bcoz we have been winning so many games he has to arse lick us, he won't be doing that if we lose afew

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Seasideblue said:
themadinventor said:
Well it should be imo because it appears to be part of my post, I've asked the powers that be and if your right that's the end for me here.
No it does not your original post is not changed

He made it clear he had edited your post

Me thinks you spend too much time in your shed alone inventing stuff

Anyway back on topic Neville is a ****

This is my opinion and the opinion of IM NOT REALLY HERE and not the veiw of the mad inventor :-)

Yes I can confirm that is my opinion and the opinion of seaside blue .

Mad inventor I am sorry if you feel I have hurt your reputation as a respected member of the "I love the Neville's" fan club. It was a joke ffs.

Although his match analysis has been extremely good he is still a ****.

See what i did there Mad Inventor :-)

A lot of it could be down to the fact that he's now away from the evil influence of that bigoted, petty-minded, bullying lobsters' sphincter, Slur Baconface.

I don't suppose ratboy was allowed an opinion at the swamp. Any view that was contrary to the dictator's would have been arrogantly dismissed out of hand. But now Ratty is allowed an opinion: he's even being paid to voice that opinion - and he seems to talk a lot of sense.

Notice how that Irish wanker Keane has been more vociferous in his criticism of the dictator since he left the swamp?

Seasideblue said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Seasideblue said:
No it does not your original post is not changed

He made it clear he had edited your post

Me thinks you spend too much time in your shed alone inventing stuff

Anyway back on topic Neville is a ****

This is my opinion and the opinion of IM NOT REALLY HERE and not the veiw of the mad inventor :-)

Mad inventor I am sorry if you feel I have hurt your reputation as a respected member of the "I love the Neville's" fan club. It was a joke ffs.

See what i did there Mad Inventor please don't report me to a mod IM NOT REALLY HERE :-)

;)

themadinventor said:
Jordan CTID said:
themadinventor said:
Edited again, the last line isn't mine and it's not my opinion, not sure how you managed to edit my reply but I'll thank you not to do it again, rest assured there is a PM on it's way to the mods.

haha, are you for real?

all he did was quote your message and add a bit on, its not against the rules mate.

Well it should be imo because it appears to be part of my post, I've asked the powers that be and if your right that's the end for me here as I'm a complete mard arse. I would definitely give Neville a quick rim if the opportunity arose. Mmm Chuckle brother.

Potential classic thread material here.

svennis pennis said:
themadinventor said:
Jordan CTID said:
haha, are you for real?

all he did was quote your message and add a bit on, its not against the rules mate.

Well it should be imo because it appears to be part of my post, I've asked the powers that be and if your right that's the end for me here as I'm a complete mard arse and I am going to invent a machine that stops people from editing posts on bluemoon.

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Seasideblue said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:

See what i did there Mad Inventor please don't report me to a mod IM NOT REALLY HERE :-)

;)

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :-)

themadinventor said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
themadinventor said:
The best defender this country has ever produced, played his whole career under the most successful manager of the modern game so yes why not be our next manager, wouldn't swap him for Roberto but as a replacement ....why not ?, or as the next England manager, what would you all think of him then if we won the world cup under him ??.

Brilliant player
passionate
committed
great pundit

all in all I like him
but he is a ****.

Edited!

Edited again, the last line isn't mine and it's not my opinion, not sure how you managed to edit my reply but I'll thank you not to do it again, rest assured there is a PM on it's way to the mods.

OMG a real life mardy snitch on Bluemoon
Once you post something in a public forum there material is unprotected and can be edited in any way, being an inventor i would of thought you would realise this but then it turns out your a mard ass so i guess not

To say he's the best analyst/commentator is akin to saying he's my favourite skin disease. In the interests of fairness I tend to watch/listen to them all with the same grim fascination you might see in the face of a small child watching a clown die in a grotesque circus accident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.