Gary Neville Appreciation Society

themadinventor said:
City Raider said:
someone name me a time this season when he has slagged utd or pointed out their weaknesses?

he has done it with every other team, in some detail, almost to the point of telling rival managers how to beat them

so are utd in some sort of invincible season? this is one of the worst rag teams and what do we get from him - not a peep

until he cuts the apron strings, he's a biased twat who lacks any credibility

Where do you get "not a peep" from, he has pointed out many times the defensive frailties of many teams including Utd, he has said Evans deserved to go off in the demolition derby and that Ferdinand is off the pace at times, that Utd are all over the place defensively + many many more, he has sung the praises of Sergio more than once and even said Carlos is a nice bloke, do you actually watch when he's on or are you unable to cut your apron strings and listen the knowledgeable pundit or just slag off an EX Utd player ?? , if you just don't like him ok but don't say he is a crap pundit because it just isn't true or are you just jealous of him, the question has to be asked ??.

saying evans deserved to be sent off is not pointing out a weakness

and where did i say in my post he has slagged city? you are the one relating one with the other, not me

it is because he is so good at highlighting other teams frailities with almost forensic detail that his lack of attention to utd in this respect stands out eg they have a weakness dealing with crosses/long balls without vidic (see chelsea, liverpool, blackburn etc etc) and he hasn't pointed this out once

it is one thing to point out players haven't played well in one match, which he does, its another to identify weaknesses that other teams can exploit over a season, which he does for everyone but utd

i'm not saying he isn't an excellent pundit, just that he doesn't apply his analysis equally though i do enjoy listening to him

Ratboy is,and always will be a biased red ****. he will never change, those of you who think he has are very blinkered. you only have to look at the way he never criticises MANUre for fear of upsetting baconface.
Ratboy will never be a neutral unbiased pundit / commentator.

As someone rightly said earlier, he is a red **** , and always will be.

rnblade said:
Ratboy is,and always will be a biased red ****. he will never change, those of you who think he has are very blinkered. you only have to look at the way he never criticises MANUre for fear of upsetting baconface.

My ears must be deceiving me then because the bloke i've been watching and listening to has been interesting,fair,honest and knowledgeable.

'Blinkered' - The irony......

FantasyIreland said:
rnblade said:

My ears must be deceiving me then because the bloke i've been watching and listening to has been interesting,fair,honest and knowledgeable.

You won't win my friend. Some just can't get past the fact he once donned a United shirt, or the fact he is a United fan.

Shaun Goater was a United player, so was that Tevez bloke. Wonder if he hates them as much?

FantasyIreland said:
rnblade said:

You thought his analysis of the Young dive was fair and honest?

I thought it was biased and dishonest.

City Raider said:
themadinventor said:
City Raider said:
someone name me a time this season when he has slagged utd or pointed out their weaknesses?

he has done it with every other team, in some detail, almost to the point of telling rival managers how to beat them

so are utd in some sort of invincible season? this is one of the worst rag teams and what do we get from him - not a peep

until he cuts the apron strings, he's a biased twat who lacks any credibility

Where do you get "not a peep" from, he has pointed out many times the defensive frailties of many teams including Utd, he has said Evans deserved to go off in the demolition derby and that Ferdinand is off the pace at times, that Utd are all over the place defensively + many many more, he has sung the praises of Sergio more than once and even said Carlos is a nice bloke, do you actually watch when he's on or are you unable to cut your apron strings and listen the knowledgeable pundit or just slag off an EX Utd player ?? , if you just don't like him ok but don't say he is a crap pundit because it just isn't true or are you just jealous of him, the question has to be asked ??.

and where did i say in my post he has slagged city? you are the one relating one with the other, not me

it is because he is so good at highlighting other teams frailities with almost forensic detail that his lack of attention to utd in this respect stands out eg they have a weakness dealing with crosses/long balls without vidic (see chelsea, liverpool, blackburn etc etc) and he hasn't pointed this out once

it is one thing to point out players haven't played well in one match, which he does, its another to identify weaknesses that other teams can exploit over a season, which he does for everyone but utd

i'm not saying he isn't an excellent pundit, just that he doesn't apply his analysis equally though i do enjoy listening to him

You think Premier League coaches need Gary Neville or another pundit to point out a teams weakness!!! WTF. Im sure Mancini doesnt watch Super Sunday and say " i must watch as Neville will tell me frailties i will miss as a top class coach"

I think Neville has done a good job so far. I was disappointed with his assessment of Young's dive but it's his first season in and I don't think he wants to be making enemies of his employers just yet.

MNF this week will be telling. He's going to need to show things from both sides of the coin and if he's overly biased and positive towards them lot then my judgement will be harsh. We shall see...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
City Raider said:
themadinventor said:

You think Premier League coaches need Gary Neville or another pundit to point out a teams weakness!!! WTF. Im sure Mancini doesnt watch Super Sunday and say " i must watch as Neville will tell me frailties i will miss as a top class coach"

you could read it that way if you want to, but i meant it solely to inform fans - which is his job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.