Gary Neville Appreciation Society

01MANC said:
Pigeonho said:
01MANC said:
Another one who didn't read the OP (by me)

I suggest you do...and then get back to me
Nnnnnoo, I did read it and fully understood it.

In which case your statement above makes no sense

This is the point I leave this thread..."Plaiting fog" springs to mind

I'm wasting a lot of time arguing with city fans in Derby week...something wrong with this picture
It does.

I like how you made this thread for other people to use so you didn't have to talk about Neville, and have then gone on to make more Neville related posts than anyone else.

Almost as if you wanted nothing more than to talk about him.

I think you fancy him.

Pigeonho said:
Bluemoon115 said:
I like how you made this thread for other people to use so you didn't have to talk about Neville, and have then gone on to make more Neville related posts than anyone else.

Almost as if you wanted nothing more than to talk about him.

I think you fancy him.
I think he IS Neville, Neville Neville.
I think both things are true.

Lucky Toma said:
http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2012/04/the-reinvention-of-gary-neville/

Written by me today about our new bessie.

cracking article, very good mate.

Its a shame he's had to a very good pundit for 'some' people to say ''actually he isn't a **** after all'' ... fair enough, on the field of play you abuse the opposition players ... but off it, as Neville is proving, there genuine guys - yes you get the exception (John terry) but it would be a nicer world if we just accepted that if they wore your team coloured shirt they would be a hero, as its a rival there a ****, its a childlike mentality that is quite embarrassing really, especially as its adults that carry round a burden of hatred just because he plays for another team

Markt85 said:
Its a shame he's had to a very good pundit for 'some' people to say ''actually he isn't a **** after all'' ... fair enough, on the field of play you abuse the opposition players ... but off it, as Neville is proving, there genuine guys - yes you get the exception (John terry) but it would be a nicer world if we just accepted that if they wore your team coloured shirt they would be a hero, as its a rival there a ****, its a childlike mentality that is quite embarrassing really, especially as its adults that carry round a burden of hatred just because he plays for another team

i've stuck up for neville on here since he became a pundit but it's like a millwall player slating west ham throughout his career and celebrating a goal as an un-used sub by running down the touchline to the away fans to celebrate in front of them.

so you have to understand the hatred, but to not appreciate his knowledge and punditry is lying.

someone name me a time this season when he has slagged utd or pointed out their weaknesses?

he has done it with every other team, in some detail, almost to the point of telling rival managers how to beat them

so are utd in some sort of invincible season? this is one of the worst rag teams and what do we get from him - not a peep

until he cuts the apron strings, he's a biased twat who lacks any credibility

City Raider said:
someone name me a time this season when he has slagged utd or pointed out their weaknesses?

he has done it with every other team, in some detail, almost to the point of telling rival managers how to beat them

so are utd in some sort of invincible season? this is one of the worst rag teams and what do we get from him - not a peep

until he cuts the apron strings, he's a biased twat who lacks any credibility

Where do you get "not a peep" from, he has pointed out many times the defensive frailties of many teams including Utd, he has said Evans deserved to go off in the demolition derby and that Ferdinand is off the pace at times, that Utd are all over the place defensively + many many more, he has sung the praises of Sergio more than once and even said Carlos is a nice bloke, do you actually watch when he's on or are you unable to cut your apron strings and listen the knowledgeable pundit or just slag off an EX Utd player ?? , if you just don't like him ok but don't say he is a crap pundit because it just isn't true or are you just jealous of him, the question has to be asked ??.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.