Gary Neville - lest we forget..

His Missus was a bit of a goer before she got with him..
As for him, he's had an overblown sense of importance since he was a kid, as has his brother. Not really their fault as they had smoke blown up their arses from being 12/13.
He should know his stuff when it comes to football because it's all he's ever known. If I'd done the same thing for nearly 30 years I'd like to think I'd have picked up a thing or two.

As a pundit he is more articulate and intelligible compared to the likes of Merson or Savage, but he played for MANUre, he was a Rag player and like most ex-Rags they think they belong to a holy order, and with Ferguson and Sir Ticket Tout they have the mentality that they sit on the right hand of God Almighty. They are all canutes - always were, always will be and as far as I am concerned if they fell into Pomona Dock I would throw them a life buoy but then get back on the tram.

Absolutely I was - two good men. I bumbed into Neville over xmas (literally) at the xmas markets. He seemed frightened to death and apologised to me even though he had done nothing wrong. Can't say I mind him that much but met someone who deals with him on his developments today who said he is an arrogant fucking idiot.
Not surprised he was frightened after you bummed into him. ;)

The best pundit on TV, I don't care who he used to play for or who he supports, I judge him on the job he's currently employed to do. Is always fair in his analysis of City and that's all i'd expect. No problem with him.

Quinn on the other hand, a former City player, is a complete tosser.

I thought Quinn was unusually positive towards us on Monday.

I thought Quinn was unusually positive towards us on Monday.

" Unusually positive " - that is the crux as most times he is a total cnut with his regular sniping at City.

What the fuck has he got such a huge chip on his shoulder over ?

I think Neville is a decent pundit but there's always a positive spin on Utd and a few snide negatives aimed at us.
There's usually a dig at our defence for example but no mention of our recent clean sheets or how few chances we concede. Let's be honest a room full of ex Utd and Liverpool players are hardly going to big us up when many high profile ex players of our own club don't. Some of them hide it better than others Phil is much more obvious and Gary in his bias.

I think we are paranoid about Quinn. He wasn't that bad on Monday.

" Unusually positive " - that is the crux as most times he is a total cnut with his regular sniping at City.

What the fuck has he got such a huge chip on his shoulder over ?

I really don't know. He was adored by us during his time at Maine Road and rightly so. He was already in line to win PotS in 90/91 for his goal-scoring prowess, but the penalty save at the Baseball Ground was the clincher, IMHO.

Contrast his public view of City with that of Uwe, who was equally loved by the City supporters, and yet never has a bad word to say about us.

There's nowt as queer as folk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.