Gary Neville - lest we forget..

Quinn is way, way worse than Neville. And it annoys the fuck out of me. You'd expect Chuckle the elder to have a level of antipathy towards us; he's a u****d fan, after all. We hate them, they hate us. And maybe he does hate us, away from the camera. But in his role as a pundit, he's been more than fair to us. Compare him to that lanky streak of piss. Quinn would do well to remember that he was rotting away in the reserves at Arsenal when we bought him and, it could be argued, rescued his career. I'm not expecting him to sucking Pep's pecker, but a bit less of the dogs at us wouldn't be a bad thing.
Yeah in comparison ratboy is better even if it is through gritted teeth

He is weak if he doesn't stand up for us,the others back their own teams no problem
Yep it's embarrassing for him if that's the case, Richard Dunne looks to have the balls to stick to his principles at least, in fact he looks uncomfortable at times to me as if he knows he's the odd one out so fair play to him.

Yep it's embarrassing for him if that's the case, Richard Dunne looks to have the balls to stick to his principles at least, in fact he looks uncomfortable at times to me as if he knows he's the odd one out so fair play to him.
Dunny doesn't gush but he backs us and that's all i want,i don't mind him when he is critical because he is usually right

Did he say that on Monday?
No but last time he commentated he did say "Ah I feel really bad for poor Swansea they deserve more from this game" or something to that effect as he always does, it's as though he's wishing for an upset and we never deserve to win in his eyes.

Last edited:
Dunny doesn't gush but he backs us and that's all i want,i don't mind him when he is critical because he is usually right
Yeah that's what I meant he doesn't join in when the anti-City angles start and they try and get him to join in on it. He will try and be impartial enough to give fair criticism and praise whether it's City or the opposition which is how it should be done and how Neville does it too IMO.

As a pundit Ratboy is much better than Quinn the wanker and Mills the slapheaded thick cnut but regardless of how he tries to be objective he is still a fucking rag bastard who follows the rag mantra.
If I was in a lift with the 3 of them and had a gun with only 2 bullets I wouldn't know which 2 to shoot and who to beat to death with the gun.

Last edited:
I've no problem at all with him.

I say it on all these threads, I'd rather pundits who a) know what they are talking about and b) are honest and frank in their insights than have a complete fakeness(Quinn) or have zero knowledge and a blatant bias(Owen).

Some people just want our own version of Paddy Crerand ffs.

I've no problem with Neville the same way I think rags have no problem with Dunne. They speak sense and are honest in their opinions and more than willing to criticise their former teams whether they support them or not.

To be brutally honest I don't have a problem with most of the ex rags commenting recently. I've seen Ferdinand, Scholes and Neville absolutely tear into their teams and give praise to City and Liverpool despite their bias.

The ones that are really, really bad are all the dippers. Exclude Souness, who really isn't part of their little clique, then look at Carragher,Owen, MacManaman, Hammann, Gerrard etc...truly terrible in their insight and show clear bias in their comments.

Know your enemies lads, because the ex rags aren't them tbh.

That's the absolute opposite to knowing your enemies.

He's a ferret-faced piece of shit. A fucking dung beetle. Scutter. He leaves a slug trail behind him wherever he goes. He insinuates himself into our homes with his monotonous nasality, uttering banalities with such effusiveness he must get a bonus if he can fit 50 into a 5 minute segment. He's an oleaginous pipsqueak, a knuckle-scraping pinhead with the personality of a dull-witted snail that's taken a sleeping-tablet. A snidey, verbose shit-the-bed whose very existence is an insult to the universe. Although I have to say, one of the less annoying ex-rag players.
Nailed it, except missing the fact he's a Cnut too, but it's 99% right.

If I knew how to post a gif, and if I knew how to find one...I'd post that gif of the audience clapping.

Yeah that's what I meant he doesn't join in when the anti-City angles start and they try and get him to join in on it. He will try and be impartial enough to give fair criticism and praise whether it's City or the opposition which is how it should be done and how Neville does it too IMO.

Let's see how many Utd games Dunney commentates on.

Nailed it, except missing the fact he's a Cnut too, but it's 99% right.

If I knew how to post a gif, and if I knew how to find one...I'd post that gif of the audience clapping.
200.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.