Gary Neville - lest we forget..

I've always hated him and will never forget how The Goat humiliated him a few short yards from where I sat. I have no interest in what he has to say as a 'pundit' and have not changed my opinion about Ratboy. Sod him.

When he gives his opinion on us. It comes across to me like he is educating the Premier League managers on how to nullify and beat us.
Came across his path once. Parked in Bury me and Mrs bv having a discussion over the car. Then big car parks up. He gets out of the drivers seat sees my City cap and he legged it into a solicitors offices.

Neville is a rag twat end of, but he's a clever **** at it when punditing.
All the sighs and pauses just before having to say something fair and balanced for not just us, lets slip he is just paying lip service, and his mask has slipped a few times.

All he does is state the obvious to avoid being caught out, though with carragher along side him he sounds articulate

Secondly the shite he's pulling in his development company fucking about with manchester he can fuck off

So what if he is really red through and through? He has never said otherwise. He is also not like their tw@t of a goalie who whored himself to us for money reasons for a year. Who has since tried to erase history, and is on a one man mission to over compensate by trashing us at every opportunity.
I'm also not naive, I would fully expect him to pick up the rag mantra once/if he ever comes out of punditry.
I can also understand why many rags hate his neutrality. Imagine how we would feel if Zabba started praising them lot when he finally retired and went into punditry?

He has praised City on many occasion, but only when we deserved it. Other times he has been critical, but i can take it because he sticks to the facts, not his emotions or bias like many other (so called) pundits.

My opinion of him changed before he started presenting. There was a prank being played by Camel Gob involving fake traffic police. In the prank, he was told he had committed a traffic offence. The officers offered to rip up the ticket if he agreed to pose for a selfie with them. Most celebs would jump on the chance of using their fame to get off. To he credit, he refused point blank. He looked annoyed at being coerced, but still offered to let them have a selfie once the traffic offence had been processed. I don't have to like him, but i do respect what he did there.

Last edited:
So what if he is really red through and through? He has never said otherwise. He is also not like their tw@t of a goalie who whored himself to us for money reasons for a year. Who has since tried to erase history, and is on a one man mission to over compensate by trashing us at every opportunity.
I'm also not naive, I would fully expect him to pick up the rag mantra once/if he ever comes out of punditry.
I can also understand why many rags hate his neutrality. Imagine how we would feel if Zabba started praising them lot when he finally retired and went into punditry?

He has praised City on many occasion, but only when we deserved it. Other times he has been critical, but i can take it because he sticks to the facts, not his emotions or bias like many other (so called) pundits.

My opinion of him changed before he started presenting. There was a prank being played Camel Gob involving fake traffic police. In the prank, he told he had committed a traffic offence. The officers offered to rip up the ticket if he agreed to pose for a selfie with them. Most celebs would jump on the chance of using their fame to get off. To he credit, he refused point blank. He looked annoyed at being coerced, but still offered to let them have a selfie once the traffic offence had been processed. I don't have to like him, but i do respect what he did there.
He's still a **** end off feed the goat??

Historic England have lodged an objection to the monstrosities Nutter and Shagger want to build t'other side of Albert Square. I think Nutter wants them building 'cos they would be even uglier than his hideous mush. WhyTF don't they build them in Salford or Bury? I've not seen anything as objectionable since the Beetham Tower went up!

Historic England have lodged an objection to the monstrosities Nutter and Shagger want to build t'other side of Albert Square. I think Nutter wants them building 'cos they would be even uglier than his hideous mush. WhyTF don't they build them in Salford or Bury? I've not seen anything as objectionable since the Beetham Tower went up!
100% agree, mate. The council has gone feral.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.