gary neville on ssn now

TheGreatestSuperDuperMerchandisingStoreTheGalaxyHasEverSeen has a Gary RatFace doll-like toy in much the same mode as Woody in Toy Story - a gormless expression on their face and a little ring attached to a string on its back which you can pull, let go, and it squeaks out various examples of inane drivel. My heart goes out to those poor sods who have a Sky subscription. A giant treat awaits avid watchers when this tit gets into the studio.

already posted my email last week telling them that their respect campaign is total bollox if they are going to employ such an undesirable individual as neville,also that in the northwest they will in fact lose millions in subscriptions? you guessed it got an email back saying we do not read them all?

He eptiomises everything i hate about them.

images

Without doubt he typifies the average Rag fan....biased, unbalanced, arrogant and totally devoid of any sense of humour or humility, totally unable to accept that there maybe a better team out there and unwilling to give credit to any other team that beats them...unless they paly ball and roll over and have thier tummy tickled.

A complete mirror image of Ferguson. mind you having spent so much of his career up his arse it's no wonder!!

Total prick and cannot believe Sky have done this....will totally backfire on em...he makes Andy Gray look like the bloody Pope!!

Rant over!!

I filed my complaint to Sky the other day, regarding Souness, J Redknapp and other ex players... I filed my complaint to the BBC regarding Lawrenson, Hansen, Shearer and also Lineker, with reference to Dixon, Keown and other ex players.... I also filed a complaint to Talksport regarding Andy Gray.

All of these people are ex players.... If you complain about Neville, and don't complain about the above + others, then you're crying over spilled milk.

ban-mcfc said:
"we will have the edge because we are used to playing there"

"our players are used to big games"

fuck off you twat how many of our players have played there!

look at our squad, you fecking rat boy. loads of our players are used to big games.

Its not like Hart,lescott,Barry, Milner, SWP,Richards & AJ have'nt played there for England.. :)

7 City players well used to wembley..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.