gary neville on ssn now

ban-mcfc said:
"we will have the edge because we are used to playing there"

"our players are used to big games"

fuck off you twat how many of our players have played there!

look at our squad, you fecking rat boy. loads of our players are used to big games.

dj and silva both played in the world cup final dont get much bigger than that rat boy

ban-mcfc said:
"we will have the edge because we are used to playing there"

"our players are used to big games"

fuck off you twat how many of our players have played there!

look at our squad, you fecking rat boy. loads of our players are used to big games.
you mean in the comfort of an International friendly ?

United do have the advantage, not to mention City have not won away from away from home since December.

Ha ha ha! I love the way the rags have been mouthing off this last few days, reminds me of Neville before the last Maine Rd derby.

As for Neville the Sky pundit I think it's brilliant, imagine the squirming he's going to be doing live on air when we start winning things.

GSW Blue said:
Was sat on a train to that London with him last week and I would like to say he came across as a complete tosser, but to be fair he was far worse than that.

I had a similar experience with a chance encounter with Nigel 'sick-bed' Clough................complete arrogant tosser. Fit wife though.

Biggest tosser met on public transport comp?<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:29 pm --<br /><br />
ANY1aBLUE said:
GSW Blue said:
Was sat on a train to that London with him last week and I would like to say he came across as a complete tosser, but to be fair he was far worse than that.

I had a similar experience with a chance encounter with Nigel 'sick-bed' Clough................complete arrogant tosser. Fit wife though.

Biggest tosser met on public transport comp?

and he refused to give us any of our money back for the wasted Season in sick bay!

Half our squad will have played in big games and the majority have played at Wembley . He needs to sort himself out me thinks

ANY1aBLUE said:
GSW Blue said:

-- Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:29 pm --

ANY1aBLUE said:

and he refused to give us any of our money back for the wasted Season in sick bay!

unlike Frank Clark who was a top bloke to chat to

waspish said:
Don't think they av ever won at the new Wembley that a great edge dimwit

They won there this season, they won the trophy there last season and the season before that.

4trophys total, lost 1 and 1 v Everton.

ANY1aBLUE said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

-- Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:29 pm --

did you just have a conversation with yourself? lol
unlike Frank Clark who was a top bloke to chat to

Isn't Neville the equivilant of Mike Doyle in his day??

Totally despised all things Red & made no bones about it...

I would love one of our current players to come out with the comments that he comes out with in support of us & to despise them...

Just a thought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.